Game-Labs Forum

I cant log in to the game

TuusMortuusNex

Few days ago a good friend of mine just got me a naval action code via his paypal-account. Activating the code at steam, loading the game, trying to log in with my steam account. However the launcher just told me i have a bad username or password.(although i didnt write down one of those) Few restarts later(of the game, steam and my pc), after checking the firewall i reinstalled the game-didnt work. (I did clean up the registry and deleted every data  i found of the game left on my pc) After all of that my friend just tried to log in with my steam account on his pc-didnt work either. The only explanation i have is that the purchase via paypal did connect to my friends email somehow but thats just me guessing. I would be happy with help and hope you guys can give it to me.

Few days ago a good friend of mine just got me a naval action code via his paypal-account. Activating the code at steam, loading the game, trying to log in with my steam account. However the launcher just told me i have a bad username or password.(although i didnt write down one of those) Few restarts later(of the game, steam and my pc), after checking the firewall i reinstalled the game-didnt work. (I did clean up the registry and deleted every data  i found of the game left on my pc) After all of that my friend just tried to log in with my steam account on his pc-didnt work either. The only explanation i have is that the purchase via paypal did connect to my friends email somehow but thats just me guessing. I would be happy with help and hope you guys can give it to me.

Have you tried to log in with steam on the in game menu? Hit 'Steam' then login.

Hi

This has nothing to do with the paypal or the game or the key. Once you activated the key its yours forever - it is in your library, unless you activated it on your friend account on your computer.

Sometimes Steam has glitches with Auth service and you have to click multiple times to login (we use steam auth services). Please just wait and try again a bit later. If this does not help. write to support@navalaction.com and send us your logs by using navalactioncrashsender.exe located in the game folder.

It could also be caused by some fatal mistake during steam auth first registration and in this case we will only be able to help you on next Monday.

deleted your emails so spammers don't find them.

This topic doesnt really fit in here, but from all the forums available this one here is the best one to ask this question:

For naval action i need at least windows 7 & upwards. Well i have Windows 7 but when i want to start the game (just installed it today and everything with steam etc. went fine) it sais, that i need to have installed "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribuable 2013 (x86)" (dont know what this "Microsoft....." should be?)

what should i do??

I'm on W7 as well. When I installed the game yesterday, both (x64 and x86) redistributables we installed automatically. I assume I already had them downloaded with a Windows update or had previously installed them.

Go this page on the Microsoft site:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Click on "Download", and on the next page select BOTH vcredist_x64.exe AND vcredist_x86.exe. Save the files and run them both, then restart the NA installation.

Hope that helps. :)