Game-Labs Forum
Manyac

Wake up stunned enemies

The pale faces can wake up a stunned enemy by stepping on him, seen hundrets of times. I can walk over him and nothing happens. Sometims after looting I want to wake an enemy up to interrogate him, so I have to wait until he wakes up by himself. Please add an option to wake up an enemy. Could be "wake up and grab" or just grab or something else

Edited by Manyac
  • Like 1

Hmm.... Are you talking about circumstances when you have stunned an enemy via a thrown rock? If so, then wouldn't it be better to grab and interrogate your enemy instead of throwing a rock to stun them instead? You wouldn't want to make the game too easy now,  would you? :D;)

Edited by Feather In His Hair

You may have to quickly stun 10 or 15 guys, but then want to interrogate some of them. Pales faces can do it, why couldn't our own character do it another way than waiting for those guys to awaken ?

😉

interrogation is just a way to get clues for objectives, as such it should have some difficulty to it and forcing you to single out a victim fits neatly. then again why shouldn't you, after stunning 15 guys (insert chuck norris meme here), wake one up and give him a shakedown? if it is so easy to stun them in the first place that's a different problem. otoh, with camps and forts of up to 40 guys, and even lots of them, you really need to have some chuck norris factor there.

so i'm a bit torn here. tbh, i'm not really a fan of the whole interrogation/intimidation thing. interrogation, well ... missions are optional atm anyway. but intimidation? so you just yell at 15 guys after knocking them down and they ... just ... leave? forever? i'm going to believe they will board a ship next day and cross the atlantic back to the shithole they left for probably a very good reason? and i get good karma for that? come on! :D 

but fortunately the game doesn't really force you to do any of this and there are several ways to get things done. so why not? interrogating a stunned guy could fit nicely into the action in some circumstances and it's up to anyone to make up his/her own story and not to abuse it.