Game-Labs Forum

Griefing in Battle Instance, [WTF] Senator

I think this kind of play is allowed. WO was screened by the rats at the PB. After sinking most of them we disengaged to leave and those that were running turned around to keep up tagged. Since it was intended to keep us out of a pb I guess this to be expected in any other situation? I was tagged after leaving aforementioned battle by a pandora that immediately turned to run. I eventually caught him and killed him, but it was still a waste of time (especially since the battle ended halfway through the battle.) I know it was intentionally to waste my time because when the PB ended, he asked to leave. 

This is only a recent anecdote. Holding someone in battle so that you can get bigger ships to the are is a common tactic. I don't know if the devs have rules on this or if any sort of silence is supposed to act as some form of acceptance. 

Edited by Galt

The enemy captain is fighting you. Translation of his words:

"Soon I'll take down your mast, then start boarding you. Are you ready?"

"Mother is calling me to eat food. We'll do this video later."

What an upstanding fellow, respecting his mother this way! 

If this is indeed happening near an RvR zone, you are lucky you weren't stranded for longer. It's his right to fight you for 1.5 hours, and if he keeps focusing your masts at range without letting you fire back, that is your pain to suffer. If he tagged you for more than 1.5 hours, maybe you would have a case. 

Edited by Tenet
  • Like 1