Game-Labs Forum
znôrt

recall warriors

could we have a "recall" (or "Cancel) button for settling and traveling groups too?

this would be a godsend not only to recover stuck warriors, but come in handy in many other situations where you might want to retreat or simply recall your guys. not sure if this already exists for groups on "attack" or "patrol" duty, but is there a reason why it shouldn't be enabled for all busy warriors, not only gatherers?

recall.png

• Like 2

i would assume that if they could find the way to where they get stuck, they would be able to walk their way back, but yeah, depends on how stuck they are, good point.

• Like 1

It is an option for attacking and patrols. It seems like it's just not an option for warriors that you tell to move to another camp. I've had some stuck people up north as the two northernmost territories were only accessible via "skyrim horse backing up over mountains" method. And those warriors were stuck trying to move from the two outposts I brought into the fold from up there. However, they did become unstuck when I traveled up there.

Has anyone found a temporary workaround for getting stuck warriors back into play?
I currently have 8 warriors that I sent to another camp stuck in the mountains that I cannot get back into play. Would be good if someone knew of a way to get them back into play while the devs sort this issue out for us. Thanks. :)

Edited by Feather In His Hair

Have you traveled to the local area? My warriors showed as stuck until I traveled to the nearest "correct" side of the mountains and suddenly they were on the low ground and moved normally after that. I've only dealt with it once with two northernmost territories... so hopefully something like that might work for you.. or I just got lucky.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SlightlyOff said:

Have you traveled to the local area? My warriors showed as stuck until I traveled to the nearest "correct" side of the mountains and suddenly they were on the low ground and moved normally after that. I've only dealt with it once with two northernmost territories... so hopefully something like that might work for you.. or I just got lucky.

Thank you mate..... I will give your suggestion a try and see what happens..... I'll let you know. :)

i thought i had tried everything. bumping them around, shooting at them which puts them on alert and start wandering around, and sometimes respond to 'lure enemy'. but i've not tried to go to the actual north west corner my self. will try, see if that has any effect. but they are really stuck in a corner.

anyway, i'm not really bothered about those warriors, i'm just play testing and these path finding issues are known and being worked on. i still think being able to recall them would be nice to have anyway. 😃  

• Like 1

the way i dealt with it was shooting them with stun arrow and carry them to destination :P