Game-Labs Forum
Artilleryhorse

The games opening line for beginners...

If you want it to read properly in English, change your opening line when launching a new game to this:

"Recently rescued warriors told me that the person responsible for the massacres which lead to the almost complete annahilation of my people, is staying in one of the camps nearby.  I will find him and make him pay for all the pain and suffering he caused.  This land will be mine."

Edited by Artilleryhorse
  • Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 5:35 PM, Artilleryhorse said:

If you want it to read properly in English, change your opening line when launching a new game to this:

"Recently rescued warriors told me that the person responsible for the massacres which lead to the almost complete annahilation of my people, is staying in one of the camps nearby.  I will find him and make him pay for all the pain and suffering he caused.  This land will be mine."

I agree with your thought but, with all respect, please make sure that if your going to correct someones incorrect use of the English language then you make sure your spelling(highlighted in red above) and use of the English language is correct beforehand. :)

Correction:

"Recently rescued warriors told me that the person responsible for the massacres which led to the almost complete annihilation of my people, is staying in one of the camps nearby.  I will find him and make him pay for all the pain and suffering he caused.  This land will be mine."

• Like 2

need more commas.. you have an orphan comma in that first sentence right before the verb. If you want to keep that comma, you need a comma after massacres or just remove the commas completely.

• Like 1