Game-Labs Forum
Truthowl

Warriors getting permanently stuck problem

I have 12 warriors that are stuck in/on the mountains. They are not in one big group. They are broken up in to 1, 2 and 3 groups.

After over a week of them not moving i decided to see if I could go see if I could un-stuck them. The group I went to was a group of 3 and they were attacking a bear. They couldn't quit hit it as it was over a large outcrop of rock. Once I killed it that group 'un-stuck' itself. I thought 'Cool' so I headed to the next group. This one was hard to get to but they too were trying to kill a bear. And it looked like they had already killed 2 others. But the one they were trying to kill was ALSO out of reach. Killing that bear did NOT un-stuck them. They are still sitting on that mountain outcrop. I threw a stone and knocked one of them out then carried him down the mountain and released him. I thought that was going to work. So I started around the mountain again to get one of his buddies. It was a long long and LONG trek but I finally got there again and BAM all 3 were there. The one I had carried down somehow came back UP. I tried shooting the bastards but all it does it put them in attack mode for a few moments then they just stand around sometimes glitchin graphically.

I've just spent the better part of 2hrs irl trying to unstuck them. I give up. lol Right now I don't even feel like playing again. I'm sure that feeling will go away. But damnit....

Please ignore my frustration. Figured I better report it in case noone else has.

This is a known issue, will be fixed eventually

if it's settlers who are stuck ... i've found an arrow to the head to be a simple workaround.

not to the knee, to the head!

if it's warriors though it's a problem.

sent 3 guys to settle and they just couldn't find a way, got stuck just 30m of the camp, as shown in image 1.

i sent two additional warriors from two additional camps from different directions. interestingly, they both attempted to cross the creek north, then backed down south and ended stuck at exactly the same place, as shown in image 2.

i tried to 'lure enemy' them accross the mountain but i don't really think that's feasible. 

even if the camp was still grayed out the 'disband' button was still enabled, and so i did. no change whatsoever. after relog those 5 bastards are still there and i can't even arrow them in the head. umpfff!! 👺 one of them even stole my horse, as shown in image 3. this is intolerable! 🤡

so really, i'm guessing that the north path of the map is still work in progress, some areas still show rough and that's ok. but it's really difficult to operate there, and most of it only on foot and with really cheesy moves. dunno if that's more a design than a polishing consideration. it is very important that there are enough paths connecting all the zones, even if not shown on the map, and of course the AI needs to be able to find them.

three_settlers_001.png

• Like 1