Game-Labs Forum

[WTF] CptTrojan gaming BR mechanics by joining opposing side.

12 hours ago, Staunberg said:

Not much, but still with a lot of difference. 

First point, the pirats have all the benefits as a nation, why should they have an extra advantage?

Second by go in a group gives some advantages. Chars from different nations can’t form a group.

But since pirates are a normal nation now and don’t have outlaw battles, this is basicly and old mechanic, that either should be removed ore given to all Nations .But in general it has little to do with pirates, but more with a shitty RoE.

that feature for pirates has been in the game for over 2 years if the devs thought it was so unbalanced and unfair they would of changed it before release

On 7/24/2019 at 5:35 PM, Staunberg said:

Well we did not have this RoE for 2 years. But you are right, nothing is going to change. They, I guess they like a game with bad mechanic and unballanced featueres.

the ability for pirates to join both sides of a battle has been around for more then 2 years. its been around since outlaw battles. other nations only complain because us pirates use this feature to our advantage as pirates should.

after trying to get a 1v1 vs [WTF] CptYachu's Endymion, a Swedish Trinco joined his side, so out of the battle, i attacked that Trinco instead. Yachu joined my side and i initially thought hed like to get rid of that Trinc aswell, so i engaged him a lot closer then i normally would with Long Guns vs Carro trinc. Then another Pirate joined the Swedish side and Yachu left without shooting a single time or saying anything. The other pirate left aswell, but by then, i was way to close to get rid of that Carro trinc wich would had been an easy fight had i stayed on long range. Im sure this Swedish player was a Pirate Alt account, used to screw ppl up by thise ROE abuse. Isnt there a rule against joining someones side without doing anything or so?20190728160415_1.thumb.jpg.0c8d38dbc4de75cdbf56acc53158fa0e.jpg

Maybe he had an appointment and had to leave battle cause his wife got already angry. 

I surely exaggerate but there are so many different reasons why a player leaves a battle. 

13 minutes ago, Durin said:

And again, same thing. That swedish alt was used to increase our br to make room for that extra Bellona.20190804005700_1.thumb.jpg.117301e4e4d89d41dbd072e73086e918.jpg

This bullshit cannot continue,it's beyond a joke.Swedish alt sat there sails down the whole battle.Every time with WTF.

• Like 3

@admin are you doing something about it, because  "it is a game breaker"

As for pirates in NA, they are a broken game mechanic disney pirates nation?

Limit pirates to sail 4th rate and below, limit their shipyards to craft 5th rate and below...

Let none of the new players to start in pirates, let it happen after some rank cost of big dubloons and reals and some belongings and ships. Let pirates be the hardcore and show off place of real pvp kings. Let them prove they are the best with such disadvantages,.

23 minutes ago, AeRoTR said:

@admin are you doing something about it, because  "it is a game breaker"

As for pirates in NA, they are a broken game mechanic disney pirates nation?

Limit pirates to sail 4th rate and below, limit their shipyards to craft 5th rate and below...

Let none of the new players to start in pirates, let it happen after some rank cost of big dubloons and reals and some belongings and ships. Let pirates be the hardcore and show off place of real pvp kings. Let them prove they are the best with such disadvantages,.

afHp3qH.gif

17 hours ago, Tac said:

I will because its a choice,same clan same players to gain an advantage with alts in a battle.

Has it been reported/tribunal?  Cause if there is a pattern normally it adds with them doing trade and proving they are alts of a certain player and they can be punished.  Well if DEVS stop playing with there other game and actually keep this one updated and do there job that is.

And I said the solution to pirates being able to join both sides, just make them FFA in all battle no matter what side.   Any nation can sink a pirate no matter the side they join so there is no green on green when dealing with pirates.  Why would nationals let pirates fight with them and live?

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 1

Think the roe we need is one that dont have 2 sides to join, but you join as your nation and have your National flag on the inside even though there are gonna be 2 other nations that initiated the battle. This way we can have a 1v2v1 etc where 3 and more nations fight each other with their own flags. Only mutual agreement counts, but not locked behind a barrier. But this would be much easier for the devs to work out if it wasnt 11 faction in the game

• 2 weeks later...