Game-Labs Forum
Astrée

Land without any camp

It seems we're unable to settle on a land where there is no no previous camp. 

Maybe there should be a way to be able to do so, or always have at least one camp on each land part.

TLIML free land.jpg

Are you sure?

When I press the settle button, it brings up many options I can choose from besides old camps.
I've been told that if I settle on an old settlers camp or fort that it replaces that camp with your tribe camp, though I haven't visited one that I've done this with yet so I couldn't tell you for sure. :)

i agree that screenshot isn't really informative. one showing the settle option at work and showing there's nowhere to settle in that region would be in order.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Feather In His Hair said:

Are you sure?

When I press the settle button, it brings up many options I can choose from besides old camps.
I've been told that if I settle on an old settlers camp or fort that it replaces that camp with your tribe camp, though I haven't visited one that I've done this with yet so I couldn't tell you for sure. :)

You can click where you want, but it always chooses the nearest camp spot (native or paleface, just the nearest). In the shown image, it chooses a camp outside the land part (Khantawcoke) because there are none inside it.

7 hours ago, znôrt said:

i agree that screenshot isn't really informative. one showing the settle option at work and showing there's nowhere to settle in that region would be in order.

You're absolutely right. I checked trying to settle, and a camp spot appeared that I didn't see before :-P

I'll check the other landscapes I thought I couldn't settle in ...

Edited by Astrée

... and there are also lands on the borders with ennemy camps that ... don't exist : hard to take back MY land in this case :-P

Sent a report via F11 to the devs.

Edit : came back later to check, and the camp was there, 😉 I could finally get my land back

1163047785_Capturedcran2019-07-2113_10_49.thumb.png.6eea4359a9401b2b4acc1bbf6e436125.png

776161490_Capturedcran2019-07-2113_11_18.thumb.png.23f7936570ab94da5b877bb62c93aa44.png

Edited by Astrée

you mean "lemisstan"?

you need to move your toon somewhere near so it makes the area visible, if you do likely some settling spots will show up.

you only can settle where no enemy camps are and you have sight.