Game-Labs Forum
Austin

is dash gone from the game?

I've been gone from the game for a few weeks, returned today and the first thing i noticed is that the forward dash is now gone. I use to double tap the W key to do a dash, but now it wont work. I can't even find dash in the keybind area of the options. I did a repair of the game to see if that would fix it but its still gone. Has dash been removed from the game? has the double W keybind been changed to something different? Playing the game without the dash really takes the fun out of it and i hope it hasn't been removed from the game

or probably the "jump"? it's kind of a dash/jump thing, and bound to 'space'.

it's a bit buggy, though. i'm not sure it is intended to work while crouching, however if you stand up, jump and crouch you can keep jumping while crouched. and sometimes, like just happened to me while being surprised by a whole bunch of angry settlers, it doesn't work at all. don't even know how i got alive out of there ...

no, im not referring to either sprint or jump. I was referring to the rolling dash ability that you use 'double movement key' to do. You know when you dash/roll into the enemies and they all knock over? Thats the ability im trying to do but it just doesn't work anymore.I use to quickly double tap the W key and id roll/dash, but now double tapping the improvement key doesn't do anything. What happened to the rolling dash that we use to be able to do?

I'm not imagining that there was a rolling dash in this game, am i? It seems no one knows what im talking about. Weren't we able to do a rolling dash using double tap movement key?

Edited by Austin

Please disregard my previous posts...turns out it was the space key (jump) to activate the rolling dash