Game-Labs Forum

I would be happy if someone gifted me paints dlc 🙄

Just now, Liberalism said:

@Reverse 1v1 me in gunboats. If Reverse lose, he open New Orleans for everyone and all BF ports. If I lose, I open all AHOY ports.

whot is AHOY? and where is AHOY ports? :D

2 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

so HAVOC is helping BF that destroyed Prussia to restore the server health - tick

BF also threatened remaining Prussia to stay away from war or they take Pinar, they threatened GB, threatened Sweden and threatened Poland to sway away from RvR or they destroy these nations as well. (Maybe other nations too?)

Here, have some cold beer, seems like heat has harmed your brain thinking function 🍺

According to you, BF is the most powerful and great clan on the server. Thank you very much, but this is far from the truth.
I do not like reds, but for example they are best in economics.
Shocks, the best in the loss of ships
Havok best in warfare
Rubles are the best in personal skill.

And Bf is just a clan that unites all aspects of the game in one clan :D

Edited by Captain Reverse
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Poryv said:

I care about the game growing and everyone having fun. You care about yourself :)

And that explains why REDS players are 24/7 patrolling between La Habana and San Marcos chasing every dangerous spanish trader, off course 😉

We can live with that, can´t see any problem with someone doing pvp in REDS waters, like Reverse is doing.

Just now, zaba said:

And that explains why REDS players are 24/7 patrolling between La Habana and San Marcos chasing every dangerous spanish trader, off course 😉

We can live with that, can´t see any problem with someone doing pvp in REDS waters, like Reverse is doing.

spain leave spain for killing last spain. Becouse they care about the game growing and everyone having fun :D

1 minute ago, Liberalism said:

Никогда не говорил, что БФ - величайший клан, это всего лишь русский стратегический клан 18-20 века. Отправьте 10 миллионов солдат, чтобы сражаться и захватить врага. Нет навыков, только цифры. Мы все знаем, что коммунизм потерян.

Banned Privater its you? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zaba said:

And this explain why you and your friends use warships like traders.... Ahhh I forgot your ships built in veracruz by BF member... Really interesting. 

Edited by Jorge

5 hours ago, Jorge said:

Didn't expect less from you 😊

And about the ships... you are going to tell us where we have to spend our money too now?

3 hours ago, Poryv said:

Where did i cry? Can you show me? :)
In fact i dont need to sail or teleport ships for pvp anymore :D

I care about the game growing and everyone having fun. You care about yourself :)

DykfvR-X0AEbCLp.jpeg

5 hours ago, Liberalism said:

Here, have some cold beer, seems like heat has harmed your brain thinking function 🍺

I don't quite get your reply, as it seems to be a pointless and unavailing attempt at making an insult, without any reference to the original message.

Meanwhile, HAVOC is following our own policy and following our own goals. We have fun while doing so. Vent your frustrations elsewhere.

Last stand of the Russian BF (blue falcons) separatists in New Orleans, fall 2019, colourised.

FC802F1E.jpg.70feec4972ccdede3560997230bf5df1.jpg

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

and HAVOC should not interfere in internal affairs of Russia. Not your business mates.

Why do you discuss your "internal affairs" then in public? I mean, it´s entertaining for sure, but doesn´t make sense at all. :)

2 hours ago, Liberalism said:

>HAVOC fights Russia
>HAVOC supports Russia

HAVOC (and coalition) fights REDS Russia

HAVOC (and coalition) doesn't fight BF Russia

simple

Edited by vazco

13 minutes ago, vazco said:

HAVOC (and coalition) fights REDS Russia

HAVOC (and coalition) doesn't fight BF Russia

simple

Idk i think you guys need more allies in the coalition lmfao. #carebearNAcommunity

3 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Idk i think you guys need more allies in the coalition lmfao. #carebearNAcommunity

well, you do have impressive numbers. If we could join each other PB's, we'd be very fine. Without it, you indeed have some advantage as a single nation.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vazco said:

well, you do have impressive numbers. If we could join each other PB's, we'd be very fine. Without it, you indeed have some advantage as a single nation.

No i think its just because no one actually wants to fight each other in this game anymore because of port bonus investments so they manufacture a boogeyman that they can all ally up against. I mean it clearly worked, you've got reverse scared shitless to the point where he joined a serverwide coalition and then blames reds for stealing "his" content 🤣

But no im probably wrong, its all the devs fault, and mechanics, and those shitty people from REDS.

Edited by Potemkin

18 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

But no im probably wrong

Yes, you are probably wrong. Russia having large numbers of RvR players and sucking up more is bad for the server. Almost everyone outside of Russia, and many inside of Russia, agree.

It can be fixed either by players and alliances, or by devs changing mechanics of zerg nations (lower BR PB's, clan-based alliances joining each other PB's), which could help also for the future zergs.

It could be also not fixed. Last option is probably just a ticking time bomb - slow death of RvR, or death of destroyed nations, and as a result people leaving and boredom. Last option is also the most likely.

Kind of like some scenarios in real-life politics recently :) 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, vazco said:

Yes, you are probably wrong. Russia having large numbers of RvR players and sucking up more is bad for the server. Almost everyone outside of Russia, and many inside of Russia, agree.

It can be fixed either by players and alliances, or by devs changing mechanics of zerg nations (lower BR PB's, clan-based alliances joining each other PB's), which could help also for the future zergs.

It could be also not fixed. Last option is probably just a ticking time bomb - slow death of RvR, or death of destroyed nations, and as a result people leaving and boredom. Last option is also the most likely.

Kind of like some scenarios in real-life politics recently :) 

Careful not to mix up bad for the server and bad for HAVOC, you've been doing that alot lately. Tbh i dont think theres going to be any future zergs. Once the half of russia goes the way of the dodo if theres any rvr it will be multiple against one because...

A. No one left has the balls to fight HAVOC

B. Anyone who does will get singled out by the still intact carebear coalition because thats what HAVOC creates every time they get threatened. 

It is what it is. Just remember, REDS never acted like a bunch of pussies when sweden was the rvr zerg and was rolling everyone up or when rediii ran to GB to have an rvr "zerg" at his disposal after realizing VP couldn't cut it. In fact if i remember correctly, REDS were part of the few actually fighting them consistently wherever they went.

But please tell us more about how one clan having "too many rvr players" in your most convenient opinion of course,  is unhealthy for the game.

PS: id leave russia in a second at this point if i found a competent group that had the balls to fight BF or even start a new (serious) war with new competent enemies anywhere, but i dont see anything except the same old subservient shit, its just speckled around new areas of the map. By allying up with everyone against REDS and a couple smaller clans, you've taken away the #1 reason to go anywhere else, so all your whiney ass bullshit on the forums is just a pathetic self fulfilling prophecy that gets bought into by the losers who get a boner when rediii acknowledges them on his stream. Bring it on.

Edited by Potemkin

Let's net get too personal please. - H. Darby

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby

Why would REDS leave?  They’ve been there since the start.  It sounds to me like Reverse enjoys griefing his nation but yet still doesn’t have the balls to leave the protection it provides.  It’s funny really.   You’d think a dude with a these great victories under his belt would want to take on REDS. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

Only with alts, so they can't attack him back. Also, he wants easy ships and easy economy. 

Probably why he cut a deal with HAVOC for free trade in bermuda. Shoot for easymode while accusing everyone else of it.

Edited by Potemkin

2 minutes ago, Mascarino said:

You are in Poland nation, but very salty about Reverse behavior. What's your interest behind all this?

You're going against the narrative banished. Be careful the shit speckles are out in force on this thread.

2 minutes ago, Koveras said:

Ehm.. carebearing is kinda what russia is now. Half the server and 2/3 of the RvR players went russia... So.... you're actually the greatest carebear..

Half the server and 2/3 of the rvr players? Do you actually believe even half the retardation that just flew off your fingertips? Lmao.

Edited by Potemkin