Game-Labs Forum

5 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

когда мы потопили вас нашими испанскими альтами. 😋

well its trye you can take belonas and take good fight, bat you take 1 -2 rate and +- 10people and sink gankers  

bravo,bravo 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

I like to think of it as Russia, GB, Dutch, france, pirates, Prussia, as nations, rest of the nations are more just collectives of friendly people moving to avoid nation saltiness

that's how I like to think anyway

France??? Who is in France???

• Like 1

I think dear Blumengraf you dont understand the intention of Reserve:

He wants to controll the russian nation!

REDS is holding key ports. Everyone who wanted, got access to it, everyone who wanted, could come and fight great battles. We helped and involved everyone, even single players in our nation without any conditions and did not wanted to destroy other nations. And other clans like Shock have content, are having fun and are growing.

Reserve on his side wants to controll other clans, by allowing them acces to key ports only, if they give in to his conditions. REDS dont allow Reserve to do that by giving an alternative, so he is mad on REDS and wants them to leave nation. Reserve sank BETEP as well as SHOCK members and other.

Thats why he dont want out HAN, or NN or other clans, who came to russia after him, but he wants REDS, who came way before him.

Edited by Poryv
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

True. You have been the only one who cried at Anolytic when we sunk you with our Spanish alts. 😋

Anyway it sounds always nice in my ears when you talk about Russian interests. And I agree with you that those winning side joiners are unhealthy for the game. But leading Russia means to include all Russian forces. In this discipline you have been terribly bad in the past. That's why most of hate against BF and you is not found in REDS but in the clans with real Russian players. You treated them like trash. Now you harvest what you have sown.

What's about the suggestion that BF, REDS and NN close their crafting ports in a joined action for all clans who wanna join the nation now.

Come back on the negotitation table, mate. Search a solution which is best for Russia and not best for your ego.

Can you show the screen of that great battle? about which I cried
I always talk about my interests and the interests of the BF. I am not interested in other clans and not interested in their opinion. It has always been, is and will be.
I'm bad in many ways, it's true. But why then did the anolityc and Reds always ask for help and hide behind the victories of the BF in the past? No need to be hypocritical.

the same thing is happening now. But without the participation of BF. Now it is RUBLI and PODW.
Norse said correctly, you make the content. Stay the same good tools.

I may be wrong. But I see the situation that way)
Immediately Sorry if I'm wrong))

Just now, Poryv said:

I think dear Blumengraf you dont understand the intention of Reserve:

He wants to controll the russian nation!

REDS is holding key ports. Everyone who wanted, got access to it, everyone who wanted, could come and fight great battles. We help and involve everyone, even single players in our nation without any conditions and dont want to destroy other nations. And other clans like Shock have content, are having fun and are growing.

Reserve on his side wants to controll other clans, by allowing them acces to key ports only, if they give in to his conditions. REDS dont allow Reserve to do that, so he is mad on REDS and wants them to leave nation. Reserve sank BETEP as well as SHOCK members and other.

Thats why he dont want out HAN, or NN or other clans, who came to russia after him, but he wants REDS, who came way before him.

:D 

let me try again. I don't care about you, on the reds, on shocks and the Russian empire in general. I worry only about myself and my clan.
All who are not with us are enemies for us. The policy is as follows. And very simple.

the fact that now everyone is moving into the Russian Empire is a threat to my content and the content of my clan. I solve this problem, as I see fit.
Do you control all important ports? so why u crying on forum, on chat, on stream? stop do that

Im ok, if u ok too, where is the problem ? :D

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

HAVOC should not interfere in internal affairs of Russia. Not your business mates.

HAVOC inteferes in internal affairs of the server. It is our business, mate.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

Do you control all important ports? so why u crying on forum, on chat, on stream? stop do that

Where did i cry? Can you show me? :)
In fact i dont need to sail or teleport ships for pvp anymore :D

14 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

let me try again. I don't care about you, on the reds, on shocks and the Russian empire in general

I care about the game growing and everyone having fun. You care about yourself :)

Edited by Poryv
  • Like 2

Just now, Poryv said:

Where did i cry? Can you show me? :)
In fact i dont need to sail or teleport ships for pvp anymore :D

I care about the game growing and everyone having fun. You care about yourself :)

Well, you see. You are satisfied, I am satisfied. So we are doing the right thing!)

3 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

Well, you see. You are satisfied, I am satisfied. So we are doing the right thing!)

I am not! :) I care about other russians in smaller clans, whom you push over the edge.

2 minutes ago, Poryv said:

I am not! :)I care about other russians in smaller clans, whom you push over the edge.

Like who? Who is he pushing over the edge...names...specific grievances please.

So Reverse wants to balance Russia’s numbers out for the good of the server.... but doesn’t want to leave it himself.   Lol.  

Sounds about right for Naval Action drama.   

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

I have nothing against these people. Just by their influx into Russia - they spoil the game. They kill my content, so i pick my alt from another nation and come to this people for my content

When I last watched your stream, there were 43 BF members online.

And it's very funny that the only way that you found to create content for yourself as a clan leader is make alt.

Edited by qw569
  • Like 1

Just now, qw569 said:

When I last watched your stream, there were 43 members online.

And it's very funny that the only way that you found to create content for yourself as a clan leader is make alt.

I use different options. And I can not always sit on a stream in a discord, in which 43 people will speak. This is very difficult to watch. For this periodically, I only play solo.
thanks for your observation

1 hour ago, Captain Reverse said:

Can you show the screen of that great battle? about which I cried
I always talk about my interests and the interests of the BF. I am not interested in other clans and not interested in their opinion. It has always been, is and will be.
I'm bad in many ways, it's true. But why then did the anolityc and Reds always ask for help and hide behind the victories of the BF in the past? No need to be hypocritical.

the same thing is happening now. But without the participation of BF. Now it is RUBLI and PODW.
Norse said correctly, you make the content. Stay the same good tools.

I may be wrong. But I see the situation that way)
Immediately Sorry if I'm wrong))

let me try again. I don't care about you, on the reds, on shocks and the Russian empire in general. I worry only about myself and my clan.
All who are not with us are enemies for us. The policy is as follows. And very simple.

the fact that now everyone is moving into the Russian Empire is a threat to my content and the content of my clan. I solve this problem, as I see fit.

Dude, most of your clan is pve players😂😂

Edited by North
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

I use different options. And I can not always sit on a stream in a discord, in which 43 people will speak. This is very difficult to watch. For this periodically, I only play solo.

Thats why last PB of your clan was 13-07-2019 19:02 UTC (11 days ago)

Just now, qw569 said:

Thats why last PB of your clan was 13-07-2019 19:02 UTC (11 days ago)

опять цыфарки? Смотри тему с результатами битв, там есть много с нашим участием. И победных и проиграшных, за последние недели)))

А вообще лучше подписывайся на канал, что бы не выглядить отставшим)

Just now, Captain Reverse said:

опять цыфарки? Смотри тему с результатами битв, там есть много с нашим участием. И победных и проиграшных, за последние недели)))

А вообще лучше подписывайся на канал, что бы не выглядить отставшим)

Я привел цифры, где клан БФ был инициатором портовой битвы. Имхо это как раз и является создание контента.

Just now, qw569 said:

Я привел цифры, где клан БФ был инициатором портовой битвы. Имхо это как раз и является создание контента.

а тогда верно, извини. 

Ну мы так, пользуемся услугами других :D 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

I have nothing against these people. Just by their influx into Russia - they spoil the game.

While for so long some other Factions has been hoping for foreign clans to join their Faction 

we witness now a Reverse situation...  ;) 

• Like 5

Just now, Gregory Rainsborough said:

What if REDS offers to pay for the DLC for BF to leave nation? Everyone happy then :P

Or maybe @admin can help the Golden Boy and his Crew :D

Just now, Gregory Rainsborough said:

What if REDS offers to pay for the DLC for BF to leave nation? Everyone happy then :P

how many dollars? 

but dont say that to my clan 

895714a8d794779e08b87532a68de3fc.jpg

• Like 1