Game-Labs Forum

On 7/19/2019 at 11:36 AM, Staunberg said:

In all fairness, if ppl can pick a clan to change nation it would be BF. 

There will always be ppl that think a games will be better if better balanced. But truth most players dont care abouth RvR. It is just a game.

The day before Ponce PB, I only needed 300 exp, so I could sail a Vic, just signed up as a replacement, so I brought a Wasa. If I cared abouth RvR, I proberbly would have gotten the exp. Most players I guess feel the same, so few actually care abouth RvR.

Fake news Staun .....we must fight fake news..

Edited by Thonys

11 hours ago, Meraun said:

Waht i dont get...

Yesterdays Battle at Ponce has shown that Sweds,Dutch and Danes are easily strong enough to go head on against Russia(-BF). So i get you want Ponce back. But why attack a port as irrelevant as Santa Domingo? Why not attack sonething in the Gulf? El cuyo?  A sucessfull attack woud threaten Campeche and later Vera Cruz. That woud put pressure on  Russia.  Why React on Russian attacks when you can act and go offensive? Forcing russia to defend woud take pressure of The LM area.

This is no longer necessary :-)
Thanks to BF there is the new "Vera Cruz Patrol Zone".........   :-D

Edited by Gargamel
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Liberalism said:

Like Reverse having alt in HAVOC and sinking Russians all day long? lol Reverse went full madman, now it's Lord "Reverse" Vicious.

Before wipe, i have alt in Prussian "Captain Forward, and kill russian players, BF players too. And they dont cry about that :D 

All this was in Live Stream. 

you can cry here as you like. But until such a large influx of players from other nations into the Russian Empire stops - Vera Cruz will be open. New Orleans will be closed to all.

And when we speak with Viking, he say - "open city - this is ok, becouse we have more pvp near port and craft base. 

Many players from the Reds clan also agree that a lot of players come to the Russian Empire who want to get easy gameplay and we need to do something about it.
While you cry, I do. If this turns out to be a mistake, I will apologize.
But judging by the forum and the game, we are doing everything right.

Soto la Marina under the Dutch night timer, what do you think about this?

p.s. I dont sink russian players(maybe only shock) :D. True russian players. Not Spain-Russian, or british-russian or another. 

I have nothing against these people. Just by their influx into Russia - they spoil the game. They kill my content, so i pick my alt from another nation and come to this people for my content

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuqVf2nBqvymUxnR7DH53

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

What's their reward or incentive in not being apart of a zerg?  Being screened out....risk of losing all their crafting...player frustration and apathy.  For what?  Street cred?   Why bother.

Bragging rights

15 hours ago, Meraun said:

Forcing russia to defend woud take pressure of The LM area.

What pressure?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zoky said:

If I was reds/shock/rus/nn/betep leader I would take san juan for a day as a punishment for havoc doing bf dirty work. Nothing personal just logical step in order to bring bf into fold. After that there will be no one that dares to cooperate with bf against other russians

until now REDS didn't risk/achieve anything other than going for ponce which we lost due to a bad timer by TER and attacked santo domingo which they took in a close battle due to major mistakes on our part.

Santo Domingo is next to russian ports so almost no risk involved. This is different in other danish ports.

The biggest "risk" REDS took until now was the attack on salamanca and that was just a combat medal farm to be honest which was clear from the beginning.

• Like 3

All the time gameplay is restricted to Nations and the players ability to go where they wish, this will happen. It's not rocket science. Some will jump on the bandwagon , some will go to get more action etc etc

If we were allowed to create our own nations / clans with no affiliations and restrict who gets let in, more targets and better gameplay

Tinkering with the Pirate mechanics is the only way forward imho. Remove them from RVR shenanigans, make them raiders who work out of freeports and 1 capital and allow outlaw battles ( within set rules ) Clan wars within the Pirate nation and if they wish, hammering it out with the Nations. Having less nations or clans will not help, never will.

Keep the hysterical national only players happy, keep the pirates happy and more pvp for all

but these ideas have been mentioned before and we still fall into the same stale scenario we are faced with. A power struggle within a massive nation, neither will leave because it would mean them having to probably face the other on the seas and be weakened as a result

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rediii said:
13 hours ago, Zoky said:

until now REDS didn't risk/achieve anything other than going for ponce which we lost due to a bad timer by TER and attacked santo domingo which they took in a close battle due to major mistakes on our part.

Santo Domingo is next to russian ports so almost no risk involved. This is different in other danish ports.

The biggest "risk" REDS took until now was the attack on salamanca and that was just a combat medal farm to be honest which was clear from the beginning.

I agree with you. Reds are as guilty as reverse for civil war in ru nation. Their inaction is what led to current situation. I had to permanently close nation chat because i'm tired of people crying while no one is willing to do anything. As for reverse comment about fake vs real russians that is deplorable and bordering fascism and i'm surprised that admin hasn't taken any action to curb that behavior. Will we in future be required to show our family tree if we want to join nation like they did in SS? Hail reverse?

Edited by Zoky
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zoky said:

As for reverse comment about fake vs real russians that is deplorable and bordering fascism and i'm surprised that admin hasn't taken any action to curb that behavior. Will we in future be required to show our family tree if we want to join nation like they did in SS? Hail reverse?

Dude, have a beer or something...... god damn, its just a game.

download.jpg

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Staunberg said:

I know you just are trying to heat up things, you just still dont bring it.

Damn, I failed again 😕

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rediii said:

"Everything they did doesn't count, everything i did was heroic" i hope you dont mind my paraphrasing

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 2

Imagine if the Forger DLC didnt happen and Game-Labs took 20$ to transfer to High populated nation, 10$ to medium populated nation and 3$ to low populated nation, JUST IMAGINE!

The devs hello kittyed themselves with their stupid decisions not thinking twice what would happen, this was so easy to estimate, because it has happened 9000 other times during the Early Access that when someone gets hello kittyed they jump to the nation that has a higher population instead of rebuilding and taking the hard route

They could easily re-balance populations by providing buffs/perks to nations with lowest population and/or increase/decrease port taxes respectively. If you want to be in the nation with most people its going to cost you.

Years back online game had same problem so they implemented increased taxes on the more populated nation worked a treat. But there was only three factions..

• Like 4

Man this thread got out of hand super quick. Didn’t expect the SS comments coming lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Liberalism said:

That moment when to balance situation in your nation, you need to use alts to attack your own nation. Shows the stupidity of game mechanics and favourism of alts.

Alts closed so many doors in the development of this game. Its incredibly disappointing really.

• Like 4

Just now, Intrepido said:

The worst decision was setting 11 nations.

5 nations and pirates would hsve been optimal.

11 nations is fine, people just need to remember that alliances can happen - especially against russinia

Just now, RepairyMcRepairous said:

11 nations is fine, people just need to remember that alliances can happen - especially against russinia

This isn't CIV 11 nations is stupid.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mad Dog Morgan said:

This isn't CIV 11 nations is stupid.

I like to think of it as Russia, GB, Dutch, france, pirates, Prussia, as nations, rest of the nations are more just collectives of friendly people moving to avoid nation saltiness

that's how I like to think anyway

Edited by RepairyMcRepairous

38 minutes ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

Yes, but it is too hard without an alliance system provided by the game mechanic. It is too hard to mobilize enough people to help Nation X against another one if your (mostly new and unexperienced) players get ganked daily by Nation X. An Ally System would make Nation Balance so much easier to do, but devs ignore that or dont understand the need of that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Reverse said:

Many players from the Reds clan also agree that a lot of players come to the Russian Empire who want to get easy gameplay and we need to do something about it.

Fake news. REDS let everyone play as they want to play. Reserve want people to play as he want them to play.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Die schlimmste Entscheidung war die Aufstellung von 11 Nationen.

5 Nationen und Piraten wären optimal gewesen.

I can not think of a stupid argument about the population imbalance ... Congratulations