Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, KuroNyra said:

Or, ya know... People just want to play but do care about it?

I need 10K of XP to be able to sail properly rank 4. But grinding up the levels in this game is such a pain in the butt. There is no fun to face AI in missions. Most people prefer organised play with fleet and clans.

Heres a tip. Get yourself a lvl 2 shipyard and farm for a week or so all res you need for crafting. Craft oak oak surps for the two shallow zones, oak oak trincs and maybe a few aggies for leogane and la mona. Put carros on the surps and trincs and piss them away in the patrol zones using cutters to scout the pz for battles to join or large gank groups beforehand if you dont have a group to go with. You get ship knowledge, good xp, and combat medals which can be sold to keep yourself crafting. You dont need to grind ai missions to rank up if you dont want to. Frankly people complaining about having to grind ai to rank up is like watching someone refuse to use a door and instead, smash their face through drywall and studs right next to it to make a new door. You dont have to keep up with power grinders to enjoy the game, and you dont need max rank to contribute to rvr.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, RKY said:

I love where this is going.

random players telling others how and where they should play to fit their playstyle :)

funny thing is, if it was not for this, there would be another excuse for not doing much pvp/rvr.

 I personally enjoy the situation, there is always something to kill while everyone hug each other. ( although i miss more variety in port battle BR)

welcome to forum PVP/RVR

Edited by Beeekonda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

I call upon the nation's to search in thier hearts for all that is good, right and just in the world. FOR this is the time to send the heathens into the abyss.

Well I prefer much more Putin than the leftist leaders that are ruining the Western Europe, but this is not real life so yeah let's kill some bears.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fear not my fellow brethren for you have missed the true meaning of this subject. The heathen Ruskies could number in their millions but with our stout hearts, unshakable beliefs, and pure justice - together, as one, we can obliterate their existence. it is alone in the abyss where we will quaver. do not fall into their infections who continue to attempt to turn us against one another. RISE TOGETHER 

join the revolution.

 

- do not use RL mortal disease while describing your peers or events. another one removed. you have been warned - the Moderation team

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, North said:

Wonder who started that fight/war and attacked first????? Attack one of the largest nations and then complain they have a lot of players

I guess you'd rather advice to wait for one's turn to be attacked? 

29 minutes ago, Koveras said:

Why don't we see more port battles? - Because the server is too lazy to actually make them happen.

I think I agree. Then fix it - change nation and attack Russia. Content ready. 

I know we create content as HAVOC. I can only recommend it, it's fun. I'm not sure I'd have fun sitting on the other side, with so obvious economic and numerical agvantage. 

Edited by vazco
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

Fear not my fellow brethren for you have missed the true meaning of this subject. The heathen Ruskies could number in their millions but with our stout hearts, unshakable beliefs, and pure justice - together, as one, we can obliterate their existence. it is alone in the abyss where we will quaver. do not fall into their infections who continue to attempt to turn us against one another. RISE TOGETHER 

join the revolution.

Fight alongside The Empire against those who only see you as, and only seek to make you screening slaves!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last time qw posted numbers russia had ~15%, same as brits, pirates and dutch. So how come russia is boogeyman?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Look at Vera Cruz day to day tax rate. Its insane. The russians are super rich and very populated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Flinch said:

Look at Vera Cruz day to day tax rate. Its insane. The russians are super rich and very populated.

Well we have 3/4 of the server's eco alts from other nations here, they deserve a round of applause for their hard work and dedication as well.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Urgh hope those whiney TER guys don't come Dutch.

 

They are going Pirate. Lot of chuckling when Sweden heard that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friday Evening: 1 Port Battle on a Server with 1000+ Active Players

and even this one Battle is highly discussed and a lot of players dont want it, regardless of the reasons.

Just let it sink. 1 PB on a weekend night...... game is as alive as it was in the alpha with 400 active players.

Nations Lack to create content for themselves. Low Rank -> Shallow Water PB.

1 hour ago, Koveras said:

 

Why on earth there's more players on the "war" server with so many PvE'ers I will never know...

Nobody knows buts is a damn good question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Koveras said:

Why on earth there's more players on the "war" server with so many PvE'ers I will never know...

I think it is a mistake to assume that nothing but combat takes place on the War server.  Logistics wins wars and is a crucial part of our War server.  I think of it as more of a full service server where everything that goes into war-fighting is required.  I like that there are players on this server who relish the supporting roles and act as the suppliers for their fighters.  Throughout history, it's the Quartermaster who wins or loses the battle.  For me, the peace server is ridiculously artificial and "Disney-like", where you can pretend to be a warrior but need not take any risks.

Edited by Angus MacDuff
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

They are going Pirate. Lot of chuckling when Sweden heard that.

A pitty. Our clan was keen on fighting Danes. Does this mean there are no more Danes that we can fight, without breaking agreements? 😕 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Internetbaron said:

Friday Evening: 1 Port Battle on a Server with 1000+ Active Players

and even this one Battle is highly discussed and a lot of players dont want it, regardless of the reasons.

Just let it sink. 1 PB on a weekend night...... game is as alive as it was in the alpha with 400 active players.

Nations Lack to create content for themselves. Low Rank -> Shallow Water PB.

Nobody knows buts is a damn good question.

How many of those regions owned by Dutch and Russia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

How many of those regions owned by Dutch and Russia?

 It just doesnt matter what nations.

Fact: 1 PB for 1000 Player.

 

Validation: There is lack of content crated by players.

 

thats all i wanted to show and it can be clearly seen.

How to fix it? I don't care because I just want to have fun and fun is created during battles and not by the outcome. ( of course 1vsX Ganks are not fun but even outnumberd 1vs2 in larger numbers is fun) Furthermore that topic is highly discussed in different forum threats and i leave this to the forum heroes.

 

Edited by Internetbaron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Internetbaron said:

 It just doesnt matter what nations.

Fact: 1 PB for 1000 Player.

 

Validation: There is lack of content crated by players.

 

thats all i wanted to show and it can be clearly seen.

How to fix it? I don't care because I just want to have fun and fun is created during battles and not by the outcome. ( of course 1vsX Ganks are not fun but even outnumberd 1vs2 in larger numbers is fun) Furthermore that topic is highly discussed in different forum threats and i leave this to the forum heroes.

 

I was not attempting to call you out or place you in some nonsensical drama. It was just a simple question with no ill intent. I think we can all agree that Dutch and Russia easily have the largest RvR capable force any nation can call upon. With the two nations owning the majority of the map it makes it difficult for any nation to go and create RvR without sacrificing much in the process. Not to mention being ganked is not enjoyable and with Russia able to field multiple screen fleets and the Dutch likely to be able to do the same it is difficult to even justify trying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep in mind that its still pretty early after the wipe. There are probably quite a few people still ranking up and getting eco situated. Give it time, things can change pretty quickly.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Keep in mind that its still pretty early after the wipe. There are probably quite a few people still ranking up and getting eco situated. Give it time, things can change pretty quickly.

Also there have been multiple clans shifting to other nations already so things are still fluctuating after the wipe.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Internetbaron said:

Friday Evening: 1 Port Battle on a Server with 1000+ Active Players

and even this one Battle is highly discussed and a lot of players dont want it, regardless of the reasons.

Just let it sink. 1 PB on a weekend night...... game is as alive as it was in the alpha with 400 active players.

Nations Lack to create content for themselves. Low Rank -> Shallow Water PB.

Nobody knows buts is a damn good question.

NA isnt only about portbattles

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Borch said:

What else is it about then?

pvp and having fun :) also the pb you are talking about is scheduled today and created on thursday thats not a weekend day

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nation should have been kept to France, Spain, Britain, and the Pirates in the Middle.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Floki Vilgerdarson said:

A pitty. Our clan was keen on fighting Danes. Does this mean there are no more Danes that we can fight, without breaking agreements? 😕 

You can fight any Dane you want. There is no PvP agreements. Few of the minor non-HAVOC supporting clans refused to agree to a very small non-PvP zone so it's open season.

Edited by Davos Seasworth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, KuroNyra said:

Nation should have been kept to France, Spain, Britain, and the Pirates in the Middle.

And dutch. But yes, why the hell do we have 11 nations with this low playerbase?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...