Game-Labs Forum

I bring grave news.

The Russian, so called nation, continues to bully and harras our nations with thier disruptive honourless manor. I fear they will only continue to infect the Caribbean with thier presence.

HOWEVER now is not the time to look for our deepest darkest caves to attempt to wait out the inevitable storm. This is the moment for ACTION.

I call upon the nation's to search in thier hearts for all that is good, right and just in the world. FOR this is the time to send the heathens into the abyss.

We must form the anti-ruskie alliance while we still have time. Upon which we can collectively start an all out STRIKE on all ruskies and the infected ports. EMBARGO everything they hold dear. Begin the REVOLUTION.

For there is no other way to save our very souls.

#############

EDIT.

I retract my previous statement and now ask my all powerfull Russian overlords for forgiveness

Edited by RepairyMcRepairous
  • Like 5

out of 1000 ppl online, russian clan leaderboard show like 200 ppl online, how dare you call this zerg

Edited by o7Captain
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

I bring grave news.

The Russian, so called nation, continues to bully and harras our nations with thier disruptive honourless manor. I fear they will only continue to infect the Caribbean with thier presence.

HOWEVER now is not the time to look for our deepest darkest caves to attempt to wait out the inevitable storm. This is the moment for ACTION.

I call upon the nation's to search in thier hearts for all that is good, right and just in the world. FOR this is the time to send the heathens into the abyss.

We must form the anti-ruskie alliance while we still have time. Upon which we can collectively start an all out STRIKE on all ruskies and the infected ports. EMBARGO everything they hold dear. Begin the REVOLUTION.

For there is no other way to save our very souls.

ok-boss-1140.png

11 minutes ago, o7Captain said:

out of 1000 ppl online, russian clan leaderboard show like 2200 ppl online, I see why you call this zerg

yes there tenacity to overwhelm all odds and even simple physics with their utter pure evil is paramount to their success. join the revolution my brother.

• Like 2

hllo im forum noob and i cant post properly

Edited by Vlaxie
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vlaxie said:

hi

hi vlaxie

Edited by Vlaxie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, o7Captain said:

out of 1000 ppl online, russian clan leaderboard show like 200 ppl online, how dare you call this zerg

hey, please upload your 60 BF kills compilation already, I'm waiting so impatiently for that !!

• Like 1

If REDS or BF went to a different nation like Prussia or Espana, the server and especially RvR content would be much more interesting. Not as much of this one sided affair.  Just saying, because right now it seems Danmark is struggling to fight Russia because of multiple screen fleets and the Dutch who are probably the only other nation that could match Russia are being...well, Dutch.

This is not an "Anti-Russia" post but rather just an observation with concerns about server stability and game survival. 

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 8

25 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

If REDS or BF went to a different nation like Prussia or Espana, the server and especially RvR content would be much more interesting........

....Then you would write the same post replacing Russia with Spain......

Real bad boys of the server are VP :)

10 minutes ago, Forbin said:

....Then you would write the same post replacing Russia with Spain......

Real bad boys of the server are VP :)

Majority of the Dutch are PvE, alts, and Econ players, with a good sized RvR presence. Russia has two of the largest RvR clans which is why Russia splitting would balance the server out. Not many RvR clans can say they have close to 200 members let alone a nation having that many active RvR players. If one clan leaves Russia is still a powerful and viable nation. Granted they would not be what is presented an unstoppable force where any opposition feels punished by screens just for playing against the largest region owner currently, but one that would have a lot of enjoyable RvR battles which can go either way much like we saw today at Santo Domingo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davos Seasworth said:

If REDS or BF went to a different nation like Prussia or Espana, the server and especially RvR content would be much more interesting. Not as much of this one sided affair.  Just saying, because right now it seems Danmark is struggling to fight Russia because of multiple screen fleets and the Dutch who are probably the only other nation that could match Russia are being...well, Dutch.

This is not an "Anti-Russia" post but rather just an observation with concerns about server stability and game survival. 

Wonder who started that fight/war and attacked first????? Attack one of the largest nations and then complain they have a lot of players.  #validtactic

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, North said:

Wonder who started that fight/war and attacked first????? Attack one of the largest nations and then complain they have a lot of players.  #validtactic

I am not Prussian, Danish, or that idiot clan in Great Britain. Every nation Russia has gone against including Danmark now has seen multiple clans leaving either going to nations that Russia has pressured into being docile or the Dutch. Excluding Prussia since they self-exploded due to conflicting desires more than the external pressures of Russia although both are contributing factors. If this trend continues the server will end up in a similar fashion to the former US PvP 2 server.

Can you say you are even having fun when no one can actually challenge you and when someone does you beat them down quickly into submission where they become no longer a viable nation?

I guess though I am a monster for even suggesting it though, so whatever. Sorry for even giving a shit about the server.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, o7Captain said:

sur 1000 ppl en ligne, le classement des clans russes comme 200 ppl en ligne, comment osez-vous appeler ce zerg

Beaucoup trop de chômeurs en Russie et en Ukraine. Ils n'ont rien d'autre à faire que d'être connecté 20h/24h ?

What I find amusing is that you come across almost as many alts doing  cargo missions in the Gulf now as Russians. 

Other Nations: "REDS should drop all their invested infrastructure and force its members to change nation because DN started hostilities and lost a few battles."

REDS:

Nyet Nyet Nyet!

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mad Dog Morgan said:

What I find amusing is that you come across almost as many alts doing  cargo missions in the Gulf now as Russians. 

Its been like that for awhile now

32 minutes ago, Staunberg said:

In all fairness, if ppl can pick a clan to change nation it would be BF. 

There will always be ppl that think a games will be better if better balanced. But truth most players dont care abouth RvR. It is just a game.

The day before Ponce PB, I only needed 300 exp, so I could sail a Vic, just signed up as a replacement, so I brought a Wasa. If I cared abouth RvR, I proberbly would have gotten the exp. Most players I guess feel the same, so few actually care abouth RvR.

Or, ya know... People just want to play but do care about it?

I need 10K of XP to be able to sail properly rank 4. But grinding up the levels in this game is such a pain in the butt. There is no fun to face AI in missions. Most people prefer organised play with fleet and clans.

how many bf have you seen in reds pbs? how many bf did you see in reds screening? we are 2 nations in one! you still have the same enemies when bf or reds change nation. Maybe you all need a bit of time to understand this.
if you want to fight bf then attack bf. if you want to fight reds then attacks reds.

I love where this is going.

random players telling others how and where they should play to fit their playstyle :)

funny thing is, if it was not for this, there would be another excuse for not doing much pvp/rvr.

I personally enjoy the situation, there is always something to kill while everyone hug each other. ( although i miss more variety in port battle BR)

Edited by RKY
  • Like 7

So many people you encounter in Admiral ranks with names you seldom read in combat news (like mine too ofc).

And so many people bragging about their pvp/rvr orientation. Something does not fit properly here.