Game-Labs Forum
SmokinC

Defense, Following Members and Camp Inventory for crafting

Hey there, i really like the game so fare.

I got some suggestions. Maybe the community likes this, too.

1. I would like so set up kind of Defense for my campf for lategame. I did not really play lategame so far but I thinkl the raids on my ppl will rise :D

I thought I saw something like that in my current savegame. I maxed out my Camps to 30 but there was no defense around my camp, maybe I can take a Screenshot of it the next days. What do the People who already played the lategame? needed or not?

If yes, I would like to see 1 or 2 more upgrades for the camps, without raising memeber number, just setting up defense.

2.Also i really would like to assign some tribe members to me, so they follow me for raids ect. (Maybe only give this option if camp is maxed out)

3. And it would be very nice if i can use materials ect for crafting direct from the camp if I´m inside it.

What do you guys think about the points?

Edited by SmokinC
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SmokinC said:

1. I would like so set up kind of Defense for my camp for lategame.

i like the idea of camps and patrols having defensive value but i wouldn't like them turning into bunkers, and that wouldn't work with patrols either. i'd rather make natives a bit more stealthy all around and with a surprise opportunity unless they have guns, so they get first strike or may even choose to disengage before being detected. if using proper native ways they should have advantage in open environment. less so while, e.g., attacking forts, where they should be running to their deaths.

2.Also i really would like to assign some tribe members to me, so they follow me for raids ect. (Maybe only give this option if camp is maxed out)

i might see that not going very well in a stealthy approach ... just joking. very good idea, and having a party following you in an attack is really the most basic form of it and could be incredible fun. 

if one could wish, being able to command some warriors 'live' like, e.g., mount&blade, ...

3. And it would be very nice if i can use materials ect for crafting direct from the camp if I´m inside it.

definitely this!

there is a lot of unnecessary manual transaction involved that could be handled by a just slightly smarter inventory system: when prompted for anything just look for it in the whole inventory space. first player, then camp if available, then any other camp in any arbitrary order.

or have it in a search panel, which lists all occurrences and quantities of an item, labelled with its location and with the usual [TAKE][TO XXX].. buttons.

this could not only save megazillions of clicks but about a third of that in interactions back and forth between camps, the backpack, recipes and upgrades, looking for that one camp out of a couple dozen that happened to have some [insert animal][insert tissue] lying around.

Edited by znôrt

thx for reply

1. I really dont find a camp like this again.. i tried to find it in 4 new savegames over days.... :D:D

I made some pics of other struktures but cant upload them, uploaded already 5.2mb... I think you saw them, too. Like a unfinished Fort but taken by natives. I tought i saw some native strukture like that... but it was my first savegame.. maybe i am wrong. If i will see someting like that again, I make a Screenshot

I dont want to have bunkers, but i really would like my ppl can cover somewhere :D. And it should be expensive, for lategame. But I think the settler will not invade liberated sectors, it makes only sense with that. I only had once a patrol in my sector

2. Mount and Blade... I love it!!!!!! Looking forword to M&B II: Bannerlords

Yeah I think this would give you so much options, planing a ambush with followers and camp, let them wait in high gras or just overhelm a patrol, go for hunt and have some helping hands for looting... so mutch options....  And this would look soooo good ;)

After 20 camps and 10 Forts its fells like the same every time, grab a lot of guys go 2 or 3 times to bring the loot home ect. (I dont want my tribe to send for a attack if i just want to loot with them a camp)

I would be also nice to need a perk for it.... should not be to easy

or even better only special NPC´s can follow you, like other chef´s of other tibes, historical natives or special settler (someting like that=).

Greetings from Winnetou and Shatterhand, my blood brother.

3. I did not try the new inventory in sozial system. But i thinks still building guns with blueprins is anoyng

or have it in a search panel, which lists all occurrences and quantities of an

I think they have this now

In general it needs a overhaul for camp/tribe management, but there are already threads for that i think

Maybe I´m asking to much, but there is sooooo much potential!!!!!

Greetings :)