Game-Labs Forum

New player

Jagsdomain

Bonjour Capitaine,

Oui, tu as sûrement manqué quelque chose.

1) Commence déjà par le didacticiel, pour te familiariser au jeu

2) prends des missions de base rang 7 vs rang 7 par exemple pour gagner de l argent et des avantages

3) attaque des navires de ton rang pour l argent et augmenter ton niveau de grade

4) et n oublie pas le commerce.

5) enfin, cherche un clan (et un bon...) qui t aidera à progresser.

Cordialement, Marquis de La Fayette

47 minutes ago, Marquis de la Fayette said:

Bonjour Capitaine,

Oui, tu as sûrement manqué quelque chose.

1) Commence déjà par le didacticiel, pour te familiariser au jeu

2) prends des missions de base rang 7 vs rang 7 par exemple pour gagner de l argent et des avantages

3) attaque des navires de ton rang pour l argent et augmenter ton niveau de grade

4) et n oublie pas le commerce.

5) enfin, cherche un clan (et un bon...) qui t aidera à progresser.

Cordialement, Marquis de La Fayette

Sorry but your response is in French I think. But thanks.

Another option is just to play one of the first few historical battles. They might go terribly at first, but since you aren't in the campaign there aren't any long term1 penalties for getting your units damaged. That would let you get comfortable with the controls and such at least even if you initially need to ignore half the battle field to focus on a few units for a bit.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jagsdomain said:

Got the game last night. Was looking for a small mission or somthing with a brigade or 2 to start with.

Could only find big battles to work with.

Am I missing somthing?

Hi. Firstly welcome to UG. The best ACW available on a computer!

May I suggest trying  the first campaign battle as the Union. “Capture the train station”.

This is only a small encounter and will enabled you to learn how the mechanics work.

When you feel got the hang of it. May I suggest trying the fixed battles. Though this can involve more troops. It will give you an understanding how the game works.

I used this method and played as CSA and USA. Once I felt confident on the battlefield with how the mechanics worked. I moved on to a campaign.

The campaign is awesome. Fighting as either the Union or the South. This does involve building and equipping your troops. This again takes time to understand how it works. But you will not be disappointed.

Any questions you have. Ask the forum. There are plenty of members who will offer valuable advice.

Best wishes

7 hours ago, contact said:

Hi. Firstly welcome to UG. The best ACW available on a computer!

May I suggest trying  the first campaign battle as the Union. “Capture the train station”.

This is only a small encounter and will enabled you to learn how the mechanics work.

When you feel got the hang of it. May I suggest trying the fixed battles. Though this can involve more troops. It will give you an understanding how the game works.

I used this method and played as CSA and USA. Once I felt confident on the battlefield with how the mechanics worked. I moved on to a campaign.

The campaign is awesome. Fighting as either the Union or the South. This does involve building and equipping your troops. This again takes time to understand how it works. But you will not be disappointed.

Any questions you have. Ask the forum. There are plenty of members who will offer valuable advice.

Best wishes

I tryed that one. That train was insanely powerful!

Now I keep running out of ammo! I usw the supply train but still running out.

How much supply should I get?

14 hours ago, Jagsdomain said:

I tryed that one. That train was insanely powerful!

Now I keep running out of ammo! I usw the supply train but still running out.

How much supply should I get?

Hi,

Your troops will be accompanied by a supply wagon. When a brigade runs out of ammo. Move the supply wagon to within the radius that is visible. The out of ammo sign will disappear after a very short time.

Though after the first battle/encounter. When in Barrack’s supplies will be supplied to your Corps. The amount can be increased at a cost.

Another good set battle to try is 1st Bull Run. As the CSA. It starts with about 4 Brigades for the CSA.

Gradually, more troops arrive on both sides

Edited by contact
Error