Game-Labs Forum

Development plans update - Second Half of 2019

well i see, a lot of guys has no problems with aggressive AI.  Maybe they are all not single players, newbees or members from weak clans/nations, which urgently needs the trade missions (and transport missions). 

And with other things they have also no problem. I hoped that these problems will correct at the second half of the year:

1. A non working trade System, because of the 100 tons rule. The earn Ratio allows no trade in most cases, or you will spend a lot of time crossing the map (and hope not to be sink)

2. A battle Rating System, which only prefers the attacker, a lot of newbees left the game because of these nice rule. The same Problem is with the battle Rating system in port battles

3. For smaller clans not feasable are the tasks to develop a port (for example combat medals)

4. And generally the unbalanced Nations power system with 3 big nations, which rules all and all  other nations, who are waiting to be killed

But the hope will dies at last.... 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

I remember back in the days when we had OW aggressive AI

When was that? I can't remember it.

41 minutes ago, Takehitsu said:

No one could agree on how the Alliance system would work it was almost an even 50/50 vote.

I wasnt talking about the static one from admin with the voting. I was talking about an alliance system wich we had in the past with improvements to make strong nations has less and weak nations could have more allys.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, H982 FKL said:

nope, it could make the already large clans even more powerful with the ability to pool ships

Nope.

We can pool ships on alts. 

Few unclear promises to divert discussions out DLC bonuses. Not single important fix planned.

Timing must be coincidence.

Don't bother yourself discussing "planned features". If they ever managed to publish them you can be sure it wont be in satisfying way.

16 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

I remember back in the days when we had OW aggressive AI, it was fun.... and I was mainly a solo player.
It's a good news to have finally a plan for the reminder of the year.

I would like very much to see some news concerning the new ships we are supposed to get in the game. I hope they won't be DLC.

Now that we kind of know what is coming for the next 5 months when should we expect the 1st update?

So do I and it was anything but fun , it gets in the way of whatever it is your doing or planning to do, and for what ? To have PVE  thrust upon you ? It even messed up RvR On occasion wasting even more time.

Edited by Tac
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Barbarosa said:

Few unclear promises to divert discussions out DLC bonuses. Not single important fix planned.

Don't bother yourself discussing "planned features". If they ever managed to publish them you can be sure it wont be in satisfying way.

And yet, here you are....  playing EVERY day

- Please, discuss game, not players - the Moderation Team

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

in fact, I'd like less! We have so many mods and books that are practically useless :P.

Personally, I’d prefer none or reverting back to the original few. That includes getting rid of port bonuses. Make port bonuses econ related only. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Vernon Merrill said:

This should end well.... 

Truth hurts, especially when you find hard to oppose it and instead come with an insult. I do not care as long as they deal with both of us equally. But we know they won't for obvious reason.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Vernon Merrill said:

And yet, here you are....  playing EVERY day while simultaneously bitching.  

Lame.

have the thought ever hit to you that people actually care for the game when 90% of the players agree with the same things needs to get redone yet you and the usual suspects meme on with admin? 

You either stay and fight for the game that has great potential or give up and leave for an other game.

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Wyy said:

have the thought ever hit to you that people actually care for the game when 90% of the players agree with the same things needs to get redone yet you and the usual suspects meme on with admin? 

You either stay and fight for the game that has great potential or give up and leave for an other game.

Fair enough, but it would probably help his cause more without the passive aggressive snipes embedded in his posts.

6 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

Fair enough, but it would probably help his cause more without the passive aggressive snipes embedded in his posts.

i agree, but from my experience with him he just isnt capable to comment something without a light insult in it

2 hours ago, Barbarosa said:

What "fixes" are needed? Something you want changed to suit you? I mean, ya, I'd like less land sprites sticking way out at some ports, I'd like econ to be more viable and I'd also like captured ports to require daily or weekly deliveries of resources. But if there isn't a bug, then it's not broken.

2 hours ago, Tac said:

So do I and it was anything but fun , it gets in the way of whatever it is your doing or planning to do, and for what ? To have PVE  thrust upon you ? It even messed up RvR On occasion wasting even more time.

The Ai always gets in the way. If they bring back Aggressive NPC, we should be able to control them if we outrank them.

- Moderation team is present. Use report function. Is better than @ function - the Moderation team

Glad you keep working on the game !

Can't wait for the first update and the incoming paints (and ships hopefully), even if no sure about how the npc aggression thing will improve the game..

Proper battle sails mechanics could be a game changer, eager to see what you have in mind.

New player experience missions and improvements => too bad it didn't came with the release, it may be coming a bit late ^^ it should have been a priority before release.  

New progression system (including for crew) + Perk system revamp and improvements, weird move to modify such stuff late after release, but better late than never.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

Are you aware how many good people are diverted away from forums? This is not the tone I enjoy using. it is out of necessity since you got bombarded with toxic replies by certain minority who never get moderated, group lynching almost every unwelcome criticism or suggestion. You have to show some thorns to them.

İt's not good manner to discuss someone's personality and tone in the way you do in forums. Want more decency, sincerity and maturity? Consider starting from yourself. We all deserve better.

Need a proof? His insult stays up top, mine removed. Tell me how we can deal with this. İf you have better suggestion I will follow.

Edited by Barbarosa
  • Like 4