Game-Labs Forum

Important: game sold out - for some users keys might take longer.

admin

We will send the keys that we have to all buyers (based on time of purchase) but most likely many of you who bought today will miss the key. (we will send an email to everyone explaining that)

We thought we have enough keys to run for a week until we receive a new pack of keys from Valve. But seems we underestimated the demand many times. 

So we ordered a new set but due to Valve it could take some time.

Was this email ever sent out,I never received it. I bought the game on wendsday the 21st about an hour after it went back on sale and never got the key.I sent a ticket in with my PayPal info like I was told and have yet to hear anything

Was this email ever sent out,I never received it. I bought the game on wendsday the 21st about an hour after it went back on sale and never got the key.I sent a ticket in with my PayPal info like I was told and have yet to hear anything

Please refer to this topics on next steps. If you have sent it we will help.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2018-help-missing-steam-key-email-what-to-do/

one problem that could have happened is this: If you used e-check it takes up to a week to process - we will send the key as soon as we get the payment. alternatively your email provider considered the send out spam. instructions on what to do are in the post above.

I just purchased the game... waiting for a key.  Will let you know how long it takes to receive mine so you all will know how long it can take.

Update:  I received my key today (28Jan).  I had ordered it 26 Jan.  Was pleasantly surprised to see it before Friday.  Thanks Game Labs.  Already making me more loyal to Game Labs than to Wargaming.

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat.  I bought mine yesterday and I am still waiting; checking my Email every few hours.

However, I'm starting to get concerned about their customer support if they are unable to provide keys to players who have actually purchased the game with in a few days.

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat.  I bought mine yesterday and I am still waiting; checking my Email every few hours.

However, I'm starting to get concerned about their customer support if they are unable to provide keys to players who have actually purchased the game with in a few days.

Its stated on the site, they give the keys out every friday, i suspect for it to be easier for them to see how things change over the course of time and simply to be easier to do it in big batches. If you get the key another time then friday, you are simply lucky.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2018-help-missing-steam-key-email-what-to-do/

Also on the purchase page

"Steam keys: You will receive a steam key from us. We will be sending Steam keys in batches every Friday. No additional confirmation will be sent upon purchase except for Paypal one. We just don't want to spam your mailbox.

You might want to brush up on your reading comprehension before complaining sir.  It is clearly stated in multiple places, including in the thread you just posted within, that keys are sent out every Friday.  This is an Alpha build, and processes such as key assignment are likely a manual process, needing one person on a very small team of developers to sit down and actually create the user accounts, etc manually.  If you're expecting immediate customer service, and lightning fast responses, instead of waiting for a key you'll want to wait for a later stage of development.

We'd love to have you help us test, but your pre-order wasn't for access to the game immediately, it was for access to the game at a later stage of development, before it is offered to the public at large.  That they're granting you access to the alpha Sea Trials build is a bonus.  Expect bugs, down time, and issues.  If you're expecting a polished product with a 24 hour customer service department, you're in the wrong place.

Understand, I'm not trying to be rude, nor to drive you off, but it is vital that everyone who is running the game at this time understand the exact point in development - which is extremely early and unfinished - before they develop expectations that are unreasonable.

No need to be rude Darby.  If you read the post and the dates they actually show on the forum, you'd also read that they release keys at intervals different than just Fridays.  Never hurts to ask.  Remember, if you don't ask, you want fail; nor will you succeed. 

"It seems to be the law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not risk cannot win."  John Paul Jones

No need to be rude Darby.  If you read the post and the dates they actually show on the forum, you'd also read that they release keys at intervals different than just Fridays.  Never hurts to ask.  Remember, if you don't ask, you want fail; nor will you succeed. 

"It seems to be the law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not risk cannot win."  John Paul Jones

You fell athwart my hawse when you made the negative statement about their customer service, along with an expectation that they exceed the schedule they have posted everywhere.  Perhaps the better phrase might have been "I hope they release keys faster than Friday again this week" rather than "I'm starting to get concerned about their customer support if they are unable to provide keys to players who have actually purchased the game with in a few days.".

Opinions bad?  That's okay.  We Americans are used to it.  Opinions and fighting is what we're all about.  Meet you on the Seas!  ;)

Fighting? Don't you mean send everyone in first then clean up and take the glory..... ;)  and yes that is an opinion  :P