Game-Labs Forum

Important: game sold out - for some users keys might take longer.

admin

I'm gonna preempt this by saying I'm really happy you guys are doing so well. I've been following this game a while and I'm glad it's getting the recognition and early success it deserves.

Having said that I went to order it the day the Paypal nonsense and began and was only able to order it today, so therefore DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT

EDIT: I just got mine through the mail, ordered at midday GMT. Don't lose hope, those who ordered today!

Hmmm ordered mine 12:05 pm EST yesterday,so far all I have is a worn out F5 key :wacko:

Please check your spam folder.  If it's not there, check and make sure your email account in Paypal is valid. If that's good, please follow the instructions in the following thread:  http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2018-help-missing-steam-key-email-what-to-do/

Joe, PreOrders are currently only available from the PreOrder page: http://www.navalaction.com/preorder/ through the Paypal link.

Be aware that due to demand, Naval Action ran out of keys from Valve, so there will be a delay until next week before they can send you one if you PreOrder.

Ok Just ordered Pre-order through PayPal using my business Paypal account and this is what it says: Is this correct? Looks so odd?

Business Name:   Test Idea Please Ignore JLT (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified) Email:  

support@navalaction.com

I don't see any option on my business Paypal account to add that email address as one to not be screened for spam. Is there something I'm missing with that too? I have no clue if I've done this properly. Does show a transaction that I paid 39.99 to that above email address.

Very confused right about now....can I get a lifeline? ;-)

You have done everything correctly. The 'test idea please ingore' thing is correct although a little odd. When they receive the next batch of keys from Steam you will get an email with your activation key. It will be sent to the email tied to that paypal account so you would have to adjust the permissions in your email options.