Game-Labs Forum

Intentionally griefing

I was tagged in my indianman in OW for 2 prussians players, Helicropion and LOOXIE, in neuchafels with control perk that could not reach me and dont let me leaving the battle. I ask him that if they tactic was wasting my time and they say yes.

image.thumb.png.19a24db493dd8b1cedef8ad760ea9aa5.png

• Like 2

How would they not be able to catch up to you or 'reach you' if they were in princes? If you are running and they can't catch you, it's not griefing. They wanted to fight, not being able to reach you doesn't make it griefing. It's only griefing if they stay at distance and refuse to fight on purpose. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Never said:

How would they not be able to catch up to you or 'reach you' if they were in princes? If you are running and they can't catch you, it's not griefing. They wanted to fight, not being able to reach you doesn't make it griefing. It's only griefing if they stay at distance and refuse to fight on purpose. 

The problem of this, and this is the reason for that i make the post, it is that i dont know if they wanna figth or only pretend wasting my time for finaly surrender, like they say me in chat. I was in control perk more than a half of hour and they finally leave when i menace with report them to tribunal.