Game-Labs Forum

DLC suggestion... just a few repairs.

Before you immediately say “No! Are you crazy!” just consider it for a second.

DLC for significantly less than $10 which can be redeemed once per day and gives you 20 Hull, 20 Rig, and 150 Rum. Just enough to get you back out on the water for a battle.

45% of me says yes. 55% says no. The economy should take care of repair shortages. Most ports I go to have repairs for good prices now and if they dont then its an opportunity to make some money.

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I would say that would be more like  a 5 dollar one, but that is not a lot of repairs, though some one could just redeem every day until they have a big stack of them.

Right. I pictured an inexpensive DLC that only obtained a few repairs. Something to get you back on the water. Someone posted that they had seen repairs at most ports they visit. That hasn’t been my experience.

Let me state: I would much prefer there be a vibrant economy where selling repairs was a good option. Hell I’d prefer no DLC, no dropping mods, and no port bonuses. Everything player made. But it appears that’s not what the Devs want.

Anyway, the best option, better than my suggestion of a few DLC repairs, is “unfix” the “bug” so that repair manufacture gives some level of craft XP.