Game-Labs Forum

A couple of bad people

Two players one with a nickname Greasy plays for pirates, the second one with a nickname Capn Rocko plays for the French, one of them comes to you and sets up to fight with another player, after which he does not participate in the battle but kills bots, after which he loses his allies and leaves the battle if it’s in the rules, well, be careful, they work in pairs.

Два игрока один с ником Greasy играет за пиратов, второй с ником Capn Rocko играет за французов, один из них заходит за тебя и настраивает на битву с другим игроком, после чего не участвует в битве а убивает ботов, после чего лутает своих союзников и выходит из битвы, если это в правилах, что ж жаль, будьте внимательны они работают в паре.

Скриншот 12-07-2019 042403.jpg

Greasy and Capn Rocko game together, they also fight with me one week ago, and capture my uss, but in this battle i tagged 2 boots with skull, and Capn Rocko join bots side, i run, but then join Greasy and bwa bwandais to my side. And Greasy write in chat to go fight, but he don't fight vs Capn Rocko he sunk 1 bots and loots sink bwa bwandais, and when i fight with Capn Rocko he don't shoot to him, and also block my way. He provoke me to attack, but dont supported, if I only would have remembered him before, I would simply have left the battle. He pushed me and another player into a fight without a chance to win, and also took the place on my part, this is called a "match-fixing".

4 hours ago, Nakomuro said:

будьте внимательны они работают в паре.

Подтверждаю 

ПС сколько времени прошло после начала боя на скриншоте когда к тебе в бой зашли? 

Edited by Beeekonda

So you are saying that Greasy attacked and sank bwa bwandais or just looted bwa after he sank (just to be clear). If Capt Rocko attacked Jorge Boisseau I would think that would classify as green on green regardless if it is an ai or a player. 

As for getting you involved in a battle, it sucks that he tricked you, but in the end it was your choice to join, live and learn. I don't think there are any rules in place currently pertaining to this type of action. The reason may be that it is near impossible to prove without a video of the encounter as a screenshot would not provide enough evidence.

i know, no evidence "match-fixing", only my word, but another people need now that 2 "censored" may provoke you, sunk, capt or interfere you. i kill Capn Rocko 200 hundred people, and have chance bording him, but have structure leak, but i think if i start bording, Greasy simple push out me off Capn Rocko.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nakomuro said:

the second one with a nickname Capn Rocko plays for the French

Just for the record: Flaggkapten (Capn Rocko) is a Swedish rank, not French. But I guess this does not really change anything. Carry on!

you say (to be clear)

Two players one with a nickname Greasy plays for pirates, the second one with a nickname Capn Rocko plays for the French(swedish)

and have chance boarding him

when i fight with Capn Rocko he don't shoot to him, and also block my way.

Greasy simple push out me off Capn Rocko.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think it's more    >>   loot stealing in cooperation with a enemy  alt or friend.

if you have evidence (by screenshot) that Greasy shot balls at you >>> it's green on green

if you encounter this kind of behaviour . advice is to leave the battle. 

when you have no evidence by screenshot or record  or text you have no case  (its too thin)

8 hours ago, Teutonic said:

as since capn rocko is not allowed to post on the forums, is this even tribunal worthy? I fail to see what's wrong here.

yes even when banned player from forum are doing bad things in the game it is tribunal worthy . there is no doubt about it. everybody falls under the same rule (even outlaws)

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Thonys said:

if you have evidence (by screenshot) that Greasy shot balls at you >>> it's green on green

it is even considered green on green by devs when a green (friendly) players pushed or blocks you so enemy can shoot/board you.

57 minutes ago, z4ys said:

it is even considered green on green by devs when a green (friendly) players pushed or blocks you so enemy can shoot/board you.

i agree.

the enemy uses a second tool not in the hands by himself  in that particular moment 

but still there is no evidence provided in this particular case

• Like 1

here is what happened, Rocko and I sail together, we saw mission right on free town docks 270 RU vs 360 FR, I see merc outside about to join RU, I join RU side, Rocko joins FR side, merc join RU side. 

I had no intention of killing Rocko, I took on the elite belle poule and sank the belle poule, took the loot from the belle poule, the other belle poule sank the merc, I loot the merc and I watch the end of battle.

I did not green on green, did not ram/push.

I know its not a fair situation, but I do not think its against the rules.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GreasyMnky said:

here is what happened, Rocko and I sail together, we saw mission right on free town docks 270 RU vs 360 FR, I see merc outside about to join RU, I join RU side, Rocko joins FR side, merc join RU side. 

I had no intention of killing Rocko, I took on the elite belle poule and sank the belle poule, took the loot from the belle poule, the other belle poule sank the merc, I loot the merc and I watch the end of battle.

I did not green on green, did not ram/push.

I know its not a fair situation, but I do not think its against the rules.

I think I may be confused...Greasy and OP aren't even in the same damn nation how would any of this be close to Green on Green?

On 7/11/2019 at 11:10 PM, Koveras said:

I think he's trying to say that Capn Rocko joined the battle killed the bot on his own side and then left - effectively cancelling Nakomuros ability to get xp for the AI.. I think..

except u cant kill AI on ur own faction when in battle, a patch prevents doing damage to ai on ur side of the battle so u cnat do green on green against friendly ai

On 7/12/2019 at 6:37 PM, Raf Van Boom said:

You both still deserve to be demoted one rank. in my opinion anyway. If you had no intention of fighting the swede you should have left.

i'm a pirate i was sailing with a sweed player yesterday hunting outside kpr, its not against the rules of hte game to work with friends in other nations