Game-Labs Forum

Port Raids - (Mini Ad Hob PBs for Port Resources)

I think mini ad hoc port battles against a port that is defended by AI (can be upgraded by port owner) and players coming to defend would be a nice addition. It could cause hostility to go up and if the raiding team wins they get a percentage of resources that that port produces. Would allow more access to PvPers trying to get rare woods. Maybe the game play could be a little different, like some players have to use trade ships and keep them in a zone for as long as possible (while they load up on resources) while others in war ships defend them. Might kind of be a nice change of pace and allow players to show off their evading skills.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Liberalism said:

I would rather see no raids at all than another PvE grind game mechanic.

Raids are going to become what hostility missions are now, hostility missions will change into PvP Content revolving around "blockade x port for x minutes to set PB" with the option to drop war supplies/troops at the port to speed up the process.

On 7/10/2019 at 3:28 PM, Wraith said:

In the future you might want to drop a quick search or two.. this has been one of the most requested features over the last two years, and the topic of one of the most one-sided polls in all of Naval Action Early Access. :P 

The developers said they were in development... but like so many things they haven't been spoken of in months so who knows at this point. 

Lmao ya I realize now my idea was not unique at all but don't blame me for thinking that searching for info on naval action is a waste of time. We have 3 wikis and none of them are close to being accurate.