Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Floro95

Warriors dont gather anything

I tested it with my saved games and a new game but always when i send warriors to gather something they never leave the camp to gather anything. in the map it show me that my warriors gather something but they dont leave the camp and they never bring the ressources in my camp. Is this a new bug or is it just at me? Thats since the last patch. Before the patch i hadnt this problem.

Thanks for all helpfull answers. :)

8 hours ago, Floro95 said:

I tested it with my saved games and a new game but always when i send warriors to gather something they never leave the camp to gather anything. in the map it show me that my warriors gather something but they dont leave the camp and they never bring the ressources in my camp. Is this a new bug or is it just at me? Thats since the last patch. Before the patch i hadnt this problem.

Thanks for all helpfull answers. :)

Could you please clarify if you equipped them with weapons (bows)?

No i i didnt gave them any weapons. Doesnt they just need weapons if they go hunting? Or was this changed with a patch? I had send them to gather wood for example. 

I saw now that they gather some resources but only the hunters leave the camp and move around. All other gathererers just stay in the camp and do nothing and after a while some resources are added to the camp inventory. I am pretty sure thats not how it should be or?

This is a known issue.

The problem was mostly fixed but sometimes it may still appear, will be fixed eventually