Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pizzaman31195

in game speed

i dropped my keyboard and hit a random key, now the in game speed is crazy...i run at the speed of light, its actually too fast to do anything. and i cant figure out what i hit, so if anyone knows how to speed up and slow down time in game, please let me know, 

thank you

51 minutes ago, pizzaman31195 said:

i dropped my keyboard and hit a random key, now the in game speed is crazy...i run at the speed of light, its actually too fast to do anything. and i cant figure out what i hit, so if anyone knows how to speed up and slow down time in game, please let me know, 

thank you

Could you please clarify if you reported this problem via F11? Also, could you please clarify if the problem persits after game restart?

i didnt think it was an actual problem so i didnt report it, 

and i restarted and it did go away, but what happened is that the game was just going faster, as if there was a  key to make time pass faster, actually it was the same speed as when you smoke herb but i was able to move around, and the troops were moving fast from one camp to the other, i was under the impression that it was a feature...

that would actually be useful when you are waiting for troops to join you, when you are in the TAB menu,

anyway, it is fixed,  but i want to know how i did it, it could be very useful to manage where the warriors are going

thanks

Sign in to follow this