Game-Labs Forum
Dong

Camp loot poins gone / innventory empty

Hi ,thanks for an awsom game i really enjoy it:) maby one of the best i have played.

Today i started a new resistanse after the last patch, i palyed for bout n hour or so took out a camp , did som farming so my camp had a little bit of loot. i saved and quit. Then when i logged inn again my camp was gone . At the camps site there was just some braves chilling(as usual):) no lootpoints no tent but all my loot was there when i entered camp throug map(tab). So i relogged and  the camp was normal again but all the loot was gone. Just wanted to report it sice its makes the game unplayable. where can i report this? 

Edited by Dong

6 hours ago, Dong said:

Hi ,thanks for an awsom game i really enjoy it:) maby one of the best i have played.

Today i started a new resistanse after the last patch, i palyed for bout n hour or so took out a camp , did som farming so my camp had a little bit of loot. i saved and quit. Then when i logged inn again my camp was gone . At the camps site there was just some braves chilling(as usual):) no lootpoints no tent but all my loot was there when i entered camp throug map(tab). So i relogged and  the camp was normal again but all the loot was gone. Just wanted to report it sice its makes the game unplayable. where can i report this? 

Please report all bugs via in-game bug reporter, it is available by pressing on F11 button