Game-Labs Forum
Austin

Mystery town

There is a small town that i've killed all the enemies in about a week ago, but forgot all about it until today. I just traveled back to that area now thinking it was a camp i need to take out, but to my surprise, it was empty. I went on my horse travelling all around the perimeter of the small town to see if any enemies were stuck somewhere and would spot me, but nothing. I went into each house in this tiny town but couldn't find anyone there. But i did find one odd thing, a locked door that i can't open. I've never seen this before. This isn't a fort, so there can't be any natives held hostage in it. Its just a very large camp or small town and one of the buildings has a door and there is no way to open it. Also, I can't hover my mouse over this town to see what its name is like i can all the other camps. Its like the camp/town doesn't exist on my main map (can't hover over it), but i can clearly see its here but can't figure out how to eliminate it cause i can't find any enemies hiding anywhere.

Any idea whats going on with this mystery town/camp i found? 

sounds like a bug or work in progress, but highlights a feature i'd love to see in the game: burn forts to the ground when i'm done with them :) 

This is indeed a WIP (work in progress), you can ignore it for a while

• Like 1