Game-Labs Forum

Santa Marta

obvious: MONK and MONX clans, one and the same. Cheating Company, Double Account - Sold Port Battles? its own city (SANTA MARTA) is attacked by another account ........ ridiculous and pathetic. The cheating society, the developers, and the admins !!! Openly replaced by accepting !!!

Sure. And because we are cheating we named the clans totally different so nobody can recognize it😂 MONK and MONX. If we would have liked to play fair, we would have chosen most identical clan names.. but wait...

Edited by Sir Loorkon
  • Like 1

image.png.8ee4d8bfc4af5d5213ee67bc5d827217.png

Kuruc.info is a far-right Hungarian language online portal registered in the State of California, United States.[1] 

The website has been described as a "neo-Nazi rag"[2] and often harbors extreme anti-semitic views.[1]

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuruc.info

You might think the clan name was inspired by the website?

Edited by asdf
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Lelkes said:

tomorrow day, half of the steam will indicate my grievances.
  I ask for the price of the game back. centralized high level of fraud,
I want to investigate the game and game masters!

Remember  :to proceed.

Poseidon changes very quickly from his  weapon  ...

it will be more look like something .....Thor uses as a Tool.

(just a small warning)

that said [let me dive under the waves to find my mermaid who can protect me now from bad unhealthy  comments.]

Edited by Thonys

1 hour ago, asdf said:

image.png.8ee4d8bfc4af5d5213ee67bc5d827217.png

Kuruc.info  egy  szélsőjobboldali magyar nyelvű internetes portál regisztrált a Kalifornia állam , Amerikai Egyesült Államok . [1]     

A honlapot „ neo-náci rongyként [2] írták le, és gyakran szélsőséges antiszemita nézeteket foglal magában . [1]    

Forrás:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuruc.info

Gondolhatod, hogy a klán nevét a honlap ihlette?

If you stayed silent, you would have been wiser. Your history ignorant:
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurucok

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Lelkes said:

If you stayed silent, you would have been wiser. Your history ignorant:
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurucok

History[edit]

The first kuruc uprising[edit]

The first kuruc uprising occurred in 1672. The kuruc army gathered in the Partium where many refugees of different origins took shelter from the religious and political persecution occurring in Royal Hungary. They called themselves bújdosók (fugitives). Their weapons were mostly pistols, light sabres and fokos (battle-axes).

Their tactics and style of war were typical of light cavalry. The main subgroups were Protestants, who were disgruntled by Habsburg ambitions of the Counter-Reformation; nobles (from the minor nobility, holding on to their privileges, while the Habsburg Court made attempts to deprive impoverished nobles of their nobility) and soldiers from the végvárs (frontier castles) who were sacked by Habsburg generals. Later, when the Turks lost ground to the imperial armies and Austrian despotism intensified, Habsburg oppression of Hungarians played an increasingly important role in the motivation of the kuruc.

Initially, in August 1672 the kuruc army invaded Upper Hungary where they conquered the castles of Diósgyőr, Ónod, Szendrő and Tokaj. After they defeated the Habsburg army of Paris von Spankau near Kassa the towns of Upper Hungary surrendered and many disaffected people joined them from the Slovak and Ruthenian population of the northern counties.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

emerge to take a deep breath ,and hiding from my angry mermaid (because i did not take pearls with me) :)

well its good to remember your history and feel committed to it (seriously i tip my hat for that)

but:

that worked in hungary ...

but not in the dutch territory

your former  rulers in history would be turning in the ground for what you tried to do. 

so please keep them out of it and look at your own intentions.

if you want to be a refugee in our territory ,adapt and act like one ,we all are refugees at a certain point .

Edited by Thonys

Oh I’m glad it was t based off some far right movement, it didn’t work out for them to well in WWII I don’t see it working out well for them again. 

Tried to hold a nation hostage and blackmail them and it didn’t work out so crying on the forums. @Ink can you just make a ruling please because as entertaining as this thread is, it’s time for it to die.

Well the crux of the mattter is this. 

Are large clans allowed to bully casual players in lesser clans?

Are they entitled, under any rule or policy to decide which clan can take which port and what to do with it? Because last I checked the open port is a valid option for any clan that took to port. 

Or Is opening a port owned by a clan that took it is, in any way, against ANY kind of rule or policy? If so, name that policy.

If it is, because it is in allagedly not in the ‘interest of the nation’ (which is difficult to understand, since at worst it just creates opportunities for more PvP. Its a PvP/RvR server after all!), then kindly explain how it is OK that the same certain large clans use alts / scheme with nominally enemy clans for pre-arranged battles for the handing over towns of the nation entirely in the hands of an enemy nation can use a jumping board to attack a rival clans port.

Because opening ports for enemies is bad, but voluntarilly GIVING ports entirely to the enemy (or your own alts) is perfectly OK, right? :D 

Lets just assume that somehow the magically the port taken this way would be handed back to the large clan in another pre-arranged battle and then of course the port that was previously owned by another clan of the nation.

How is it in any way heathly for the playerbase and the community?

Kuruc may have disagreements with large clans (which seems to be at least somewhat valid since some clans felt entitled to tell which ports can be taken and which are not - after they themselves took all the good ports of course), but alts inn PBs and openly scheming with the enemy nation to take ports of rival clans of your own nation is an entirely different matter. 

Note that the will and self-interest of a handful of premier clans is hardly the same as the will and intertest of the entire nation.. no matter how you pose as defender of the nation’s interests, you really seem to just care for your own agenda, and to bully and push smaller clans to the sideline. 

Edited by Kurfürst

A well worded and thought-out reply. Except you don't have all the info.

KURUC had plenty time to capture the port they wanted. (Santa Marta)

They tried and failed for days with one guy and later with 2 or 3.

At some point the asked for help and CABAL came to help them. They kept sinking to AI and generating negative hostility so it still did not get raised. When we advised them to sail away and repair so they wouldn't get sunk their reply was: 'Repairs?'

Finally we were done with their incompetence and simply wanted to close our frontline to protect carta so we took santa marta.

They capped some smaller ports near santamarta and around puerto espanga area. Then they started ranting, raving, threathening on national discord because they wanted on some clans friendlist to be able to craft in developed ports, without actually helping to build it up like the rest of the nation's clans were doing (small clans included, a truly national effort). Not once did they actually ask. They just went full retard from the get go.

When they did not get their way (either because friendlists were full or because they didn't invest, i'm not sure) they decided to blackmail the nation by opening pedernales to all. As if blackmail was not enough to get on our bad side, they also proved themselves untrustworthy by not actually closing the port after they got put on the friendlist. So when they tried the same trick again at santa marta by putting baranquila open for all they got instead put on the blacklist.

So the tl;dr earlier in the thread was spot on: Stupid games were played and stupid prizes were had.

3 hours ago, Kurfürst said:

Well the crux of the mattter is this. 

Are large clans allowed to bully casual players in lesser clans?

Are they entitled, under any rule or policy to decide which clan can take which port and what to do with it? Because last I checked the open port is a valid option for any clan that took to port. 

Or Is opening a port owned by a clan that took it is, in any way, against ANY kind of rule or policy? If so, name that policy.

If it is, because it is in allagedly not in the ‘interest of the nation’ (which is difficult to understand, since at worst it just creates opportunities for more PvP. Its a PvP/RvR server after all!), then kindly explain how it is OK that the same certain large clans use alts / scheme with nominally enemy clans for pre-arranged battles for the handing over towns of the nation entirely in the hands of an enemy nation can use a jumping board to attack a rival clans port.

Because opening ports for enemies is bad, but voluntarilly GIVING ports entirely to the enemy (or your own alts) is perfectly OK, right? :D 

Lets just assume that somehow the magically the port taken this way would be handed back to the large clan in another pre-arranged battle and then of course the port that was previously owned by another clan of the nation.

How is it in any way heathly for the playerbase and the community?

Kuruc may have disagreements with large clans (which seems to be at least somewhat valid since some clans felt entitled to tell which ports can be taken and which are not - after they themselves took all the good ports of course), but alts inn PBs and openly scheming with the enemy nation to take ports of rival clans of your own nation is an entirely different matter. 

Note that the will and self-interest of a handful of premier clans is hardly the same as the will and intertest of the entire nation.. no matter how you pose as defender of the nation’s interests, you really seem to just care for your own agenda, and to bully and push smaller clans to the sideline. 

The crux of the problem is no one in the dutch nation has 6 months spare to let you flip a neutral port.

• Like 2

... badly wounded I set my parrot on straight and peek from underneath my eyepatch .... "Man, that was some cannonfire!" ... "Man the guns and tighten that top yard! ....

... erhmm, [looks a bit confused]

.... we are still roleplaying, right?

Its a lot like freedom of speech. You can do what you want with your port, and you are not going to get banned for it. That does not mean your protected from the community shitting on you when you try to do it to them. Moral of the story if your a dick prepare to get dicked.

• Like 2

there is a solution ;

FACT: At start: Neutral ports( in old) situation can be attacked by everyone (nation).

when captured:

>> solution ; if a nation clan captures a port and put it in neutral >>

every same nation clan is entitled to get supervision of that port by raising hossility on that neutral port and capture it for their own nation ...

(now a clan must see how much credibility they have in a nation ,to put a port in neutral and keep it that way )

. >> The   PB is  like Ai PB .

. when a other nation attacks a (in clan possession) neutral NATION port  there is a pb against players [ RVR ]

. also it provides a easy way to transfer ports from one clan to the other (the peacefull revolution )

Neutral ports are vulnerable for all kinds of political hazards.

(people of the port want strong  nationalisme and central government)

( also it reduces alts / and international/  conflicts( like pronouncing cheating and other forum idiotery)

@Admin

Edited by Thonys

Huhuhuhu, KURUC attacks 3 neutral ports at Hispaniola. Time to grab some Popcorn for the Aftershow Party :D

Popcorn for everyone

giphy.gif

Edited by Guest

19 hours ago, Kurfürst said:

... but everyone starts complaing the moment you actually do. 

Oh, the consistency.

Depends why your flipping them doesn,t it? Are you flipping them just so you can open them to all? You guys have obviously learned to take repairs now which is the only positive i can take from this thread.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...