Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sento de Benimaclet

Spanish provisions

Hola.

Apart from the fact that the Spaniards have left us with only 5 unconquerable ports when the USA has 8, GB 7 and France 7, which seems unfair to me, is that they have provisions farms inside their unconquerable ports while we do not have in our unconquerable ports. I do not ask you gentlemen DEVS. that they give us more than the others, I only ask that they give us the same. Please add provisions in a Spanish unconquerable port. Thank you.

Edited by Sento de Benimaclet

You might have a better situation than the Dutch, French, Pirates, Danes, and Swedes. Do you really want them all the same? They could be reduced as well.

1 hour ago, Farrago said:

You might have a better situation than the Dutch, French, Pirates, Danes, and Swedes. Do you really want them all the same? They could be reduced as well.

What better situation are you talking about? The French in only 3 ports (Vieux-fort, Castries and La Moussette) produce 10 resources. The Dutch have provisions in Mitara and Caracas (in the latter according to the na-map, also cooper ingots), one step away from their unconquerable ports. The same Danish and Swedish with the provisions. We have to go to Cayo del Anclote. It is not the same geographical or strategic situation, not even the military situation itself. What I ask is the same as French, British and American, Provisions in unconquerable port. Cheers.

Edited by Sento de Benimaclet

1 hour ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

What better situation are you talking about? The French in only 3 ports (Vieux-fort, Castries and La Moussette) produce 10 resources. The Dutch have provisions in Mitara and Caracas (in the latter according to the na-map, also cooper ingots), one step away from their unconquerable ports. The same Danish and Swedish with the provisions. We have to go to Cayo del Anclote. It is not the same geographical or strategic situation, not even the military situation itself. What I ask is the same as French, British and American, Provisions in unconquerable port. Cheers.

yeah those are conquearble ports...... so don't complain and deal with it

Greetz a Dutchie

did you know that Pirates don't start with a port that produces provisions?

actually, the only nations that start with provisions in an uncapturable port are GB, France, and the US.

go figure.

Uncapturable ports from all nations must have ALL the basic ressources required for crafting.

The game is hard enough for more unnecessary complications.