Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dragonsblade71uk

Can`t settle in some areas

Posted (edited)

Not sure if its something I`m doing or a bug, but some of the desert areas in the south, I can`t seem to settle. 

I have all the materials, and warriors, but when I click settle, there are no points to select in them. Can only settle in my areas.

Is it intended that some areas can`t be settled. I can`t find any way to get too some of the western ones?

Edited by dragonsblade71uk

Could you please upload a map screen on imgur.com and post the link here?

Posted (edited)

How do you take screenshots? where will i find them when created?

I guess its F12

If not then let know and i`ll try it.

you can just press on prnt scrn button on the keyboard and then paste it on imgur.com

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I have never been a person that has cared about screenshots. 

I have pressed Printscreen button, but nothing happens. If it is taking shots, I have no idea where they output too.

Ok : Google is your friend, so I hope I have done this right. 

https://imgur.com/a/zOUaoLB

There is  shot where i`m trying to settle from my camp, and there are no teepee points within the zone that i`m in. 

The other 2 show the western borders that I have got too. I have explored all along these, and there are no settle points for them, and they are mostly blocked by mountains, yet there are zone names, beyond them.

After the patch today, I tried to settle the area again. I clicked on a camp I cleared, but they just settled another area inside the zone that I sent them from.

Not sure if a new game is needed for this too work, or its a real problem with the area.

Sign in to follow this