Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kombo

Controller support

Is there any plans for controller support?

As a hybrid player myself i’d love to control the character with a controller and menues and stuff like that with the mouse.

thank you for making a game i’ve been wanting since I was a child!

We plan to add gamepad support in a bit later stage, the game does not support gamepads right now

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StealthHazard said:

This is super important to me. I love stealth games, and am really enjoying this game so far, but it really needs controller support.

We plan to add gamepad support within a month, but right now there is a temporary solution to use a tool like Rewasd, you can check more infromation about this on our discord server (channel #tutorials-and-guides). The link to join is https://discord.gg/thislandismyland

Here is the post: https://i.imgur.com/w9Yfm3Y.png

Put me on the list for wanting controller support. Kb+m is fine and all, but controller support is pretty much a 'must have' for games like this and too often, PC game developers either ignore the gamepad crowd altogether, or put off the feature for so long that those players move onto other games because the feature takes forever to implemented.

Mapping software, while occasionally helpful, just doesn't feel the same and really takes away from the experience.

I know there's plenty of 'it's a PC game, use kb+m' people out there, but some people need to use a controller due to physical issues like arthritis and such (I used to work in pipe fitting, and messed my hands up pretty badly at a young age from the wear and tear), so the sooner controller support is added, the better, is my view.

On a different note, I'd like to thank the developers for putting together a game likes this (those of us with Native American heritage are not represented well in gaming, or in many other aspects for that matter); It's about time we had a day in the sun as heroes instead of nameless FPS fodder.

Sign in to follow this