Game-Labs Forum

Loving This Game

Kar98kev

Hi devs and community,

just wanted to say this game is fantastic. I'm sitting here at my work desk reeling to get stuck in again!

I see you are creating a new game for this year and will definitely sign up.

The only thing missing and its probably been mentioned countless times is multiplayer, more specifically coop and 2v2 options.

Its just so perfectly paced and complex/simple enough that a battle can be done in 30mins or so and can I imagine some epic manoeuvres coordinated with an ally.

What do you need from us to make this happen!

Best,

Kev 

• Like 1

Welcome to UG.

On 7/3/2019 at 11:54 AM, Kar98kev said:

Hi devs and community,

just wanted to say this game is fantastic. I'm sitting here at my work desk reeling to get stuck in again!

I see you are creating a new game for this year and will definitely sign up.

The only thing missing and its probably been mentioned countless times is multiplayer, more specifically coop and 2v2 options.

Its just so perfectly paced and complex/simple enough that a battle can be done in 30mins or so and can I imagine some epic manoeuvres coordinated with an ally.

What do you need from us to make this happen!

Best,

Kev 

Hi,

Welcome to UG. It really is the best game available for ACW.

Before start a campaign, it is worth playing the various battles available in order to understand how the game works. Even from just moving troops.

Once you have this. Can consider starting a campaign.

A campaign can seem a tad  complicated as go in to Barrack’s and build your own army. Again can take a while to understand the mechanics. But once have an idea. It is superb.

Should you have any questions or problems. You will find plenty of help available on the forum.

Best wishes