Game-Labs Forum

Connection lost... or somethig different?

Adlatus II

Dear folks,

since three days I have got Problems to hold the connection to the game.

1. Whenever a battle is starting, I get sticked to the loading screen. So I have to reconnect and most of the time I can fight afterwards normaly. (sometimes I have to reconnect twice)

2. After the battle I often loose Connection a few seconds back in the open world. In this cases I can use ingame-chat, camera movement, but I have got no ship-control any longer. After reconnection, everything runs normal, until the next battle. Than everything is repeated...

This error/problem suddenly exists, without doing any system-changes. I realy cant understand why??? Has anybody got some hints?

Sincerly yours

Adlatus II

Once you experience the problem again, could you please close the game and run connection test report (3rd option in Naval Action launcher in Steam).

Also please try two workarounds:

1)

2)

Just now, Adlatus II said:

Thx, for your help, but Problem still exists 😞

Then please send a connection test report via Naval Action Steam launcher (3rd option "report connection test")

20 hours ago, Adlatus II said:

I did th efollowing test, directly after Connection lost in the ope world for 2 times within 1 min:

Could you please clarify if you use something like torrents while playing (or any other software that consumes a lot of traffic)

I did not use anything else. Today it works for 2 Hours. After this time it happened again and getting worse… Now, every time a battle starts I get a disconnect and after the battle I loose Connection in the open world after About a Minute. Unplayable this way… :-(

Adlatus still suffers under this problem. I fear we will loose a player because of this. Today he had a disonnect while starting a battle again. I had a view on the clan list at that moment and it shows "Adlatus II; Officer; Battle, Unknown". Then he reconnects and "unkown" was changed to ship type "Rättvisan". Dont know if that Information brings an idea. 

The evening before the last server crash he had a stable game and played some hours without a problem, the same as it works all the 3 years before. But after server was online the same problems occured.

Edited by Sven Silberbart

• 1 month later...

@Ink we still miss our clan m8 because of this connection problems

and I think if this is a general problem, there will be some players on the server who have the same problem and just turn away from the game without asking in the forum.

Edited by Karpfanger

21 hours ago, Karpfanger said:

@Ink we still miss our clan m8 because of this connection problems

and I think if this is a general problem, there will be some players on the server who have the same problem and just turn away from the game without asking in the forum.

The case is similar to this one as it seems both players use the same ISP:

Oh I think there are more players having this problem. For Example, this sounds very similar:

He is questioning for a solution with a timeout at battle instance start. After that he found himself at the Open World.

Because Adlatus have no problems with any other game, we cant see a general connectivity problem with the PC settings or his ISP.

Also there were no problems in the past, all starts at one point with a NA patch.

Edited by Sven Silberbart

On 8/21/2019 at 11:11 AM, Sven Silberbart said:

Oh I think there are more players having this problem. For Example, this sounds very similar:

He is questioning for a solution with a timeout at battle instance start. After that he found himself at the Open World.

Because Adlatus have no problems with any other game, we cant see a general connectivity problem with the PC settings or his ISP.

Also there were no problems in the past, all starts at one point with a NA patch.

The same issue is mentioned in the link I provided, could you please ask @Adlatus II to temporary check the game via a different source of internet (not related to Vodafone ISP) like mobile internet.