Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dragonsblade71uk

Time slider

I personally think time passes to quick ingame. Taking out a camp can take a day and night if there are quite a few enemies.

I suggest a time slider, or drop down, that alters the amount of time for a days to pass. 

20 -- 60 mins or something like that

I don't think it has any effects gameplay-wise (ie, sight radius being lessened during night), but the day-night cycle does feel too fast, yeah.

I third this suggestion!

I think it could also help with the enemy expanding too fast, ie it's expanding at AI speeds with mysterious resource supplies vs us running around trying to collect resources and deal with the enemy expansion. It's also rather.. odd. So mark a waypoint 400m away, like in an adjacent sector and it can take most of the day to run there. Being able to adjust the day/night cycle would help us with farming resources, exploring and of course dealing with pesky paleskins. We already have the smoking mechanic to pass time if we're done for the day and waiting to launch a night attack on some unsuspecting rabbits. But we need their pelts for furry slippers!

Otherwise, I've been enjoying the game & love the environment. It's been fun watching lumber camps going about their business before going <doink> with a stun arrow and reminding them that it's My Land! 😛

Sign in to follow this