Game-Labs Forum
harle139

Need help to activate account

Hi guys,

so I bought the game earlier after having watched some vids on Youtube and having liked what I saw.

The transaction went okay, however when I tried to activate my account I received this message in my browser after having clicked on the 'Confirm Account' link:

5qTkOr8.png

That was my first time trying to activate the account.

However I figured it might be okay still, so I tried to download the game.

I somehow managed to log into my account on the launcher, but when I clicked on Install, nothing happens and after a long time, this error message appears:

FuSEpc6.png

So I managed to download the game files from a separate laptop and then transferred the downloaded game files over the my gaming computer, assuming you could verify the game files.

I was wrong, this is seemingly not possible. When I started the game (using the files transferred from the laptop), the game starts but in the main menu I get asked for my login credentials, which in this case do not get accepted as they appear invalid.

Can I PLEASE get some help here, either letting me know whether my account is or is not unlocked or what I have to do to fix this.

Thank you and best regards!

Could you please contact Xsolla support team at support@xsolla.com:

• Please open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\This Land Is My Land Launcher
  • then send the launcher_log file to support@xsolla.com from the e-mail the launcher is used with
  • also copy the description of your problem in the mail and a screenshot with the problem (if possible)
  • you can try live chat support instead of sending a mail, help.xsolla.com

5 hours ago, ImaSpookyGhost said:

Hey,

Having the same issue. Did you end up finding a solution?

Thanks.

Greetings, issue related to launcher are handled by Xsolla support team, please contact them via live chat support help.xsolla.com or send a mail to support@xsolla.com

They might request a launcher_log file, it can be found here:

Please open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\This Land Is My Land Launcher

I am having this exact same problem.

Sorry for having made a separate thread before I found this one.

(You can delete my other thread)

I will contact support@xsolla.com.

However, to be clear, the first problem is with the link that is sent to confirm your account creation.  Is that still a launcher issue?

9 hours ago, Neo Corricon said:

However, to be clear, the first problem is with the link that is sent to confirm your account creation.  Is that still a launcher issue?

Yes, please contact Xsolla.

If the problem remains, you can send me a private message