Game-Labs Forum

France under attack

Madjohn

6 hours ago, Liberalism said:

Do you mean the actions of aggressive Swedish fleet who attacked peaceful fleet about 4 times and lost most of their ships just to run away later? We tried to explain to the Swedes that we're not here to sink them and that their great fleet would be more helpful down South at the Bridgetown for their French allies. Instead of helping the French, French ally was stoping another French ally while the Dutch were feasting down South. If you plan now on attacking your exposed neighbour that's about to get stomped by Dutch from the South... very strategic move.

I'm surprised you're still on about this, but I guess it's normal for you to push the blame on others. No one properly informed Sweden about France giving ports to Poland. Us seeing it as a threat to be dealt with makes sense, so you only have yourselves to blame there. You also never told Sweden just what was happening at Bridgetown. By the time most of the Swedes realized, the PB was set. If Poland is so concerned about keeping France safe, then maybe they should have been helping at Bridgetown instead of taking ports for themselves. 🤔

• Like 2

Poland if they take Basse Terre will be removed from Basse Terre. Either by Swedes or Danes. Cannot have a foreign nation control such an important port. Even after talking to a few of the French clans and listening into their nation chatter. Majority do not care for them there either. Any agreement between whomever Poland discussed with never consulted all if France.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

At least Dutch know how to make themselves unpopular. Smashing nations was never a move which paid out on the long run.

Everything concerning the Dutch nation is always only temporary, because, as history shows, all zerg clans leave that nation after a couple months and follows the bandwagon to another nation. The zrgs go there after map wipes to build and rank up in safety away from everyone, and once top ranked with best ships then....there they go running off somewhere else.

2 minutes ago, van der Clam said:

Everything concerning the Dutch nation is always only temporary, because, as history shows, all zerg clans leave that nation after a couple months and follows the bandwagon to another nation. The zrgs go there after map wipes to build and rank up in safety away from everyone, and once top ranked with best ships then....there they go running off somewhere else.

REDS are still in Russia

15 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

I don't know where you get your information from, but you just turned your coat on your ally and not just broke your treaty with them, but also tried to attack their port. Instead of helping them when they needed your help most, you attacked their allies. It's not like Poland needs region here to raid Sweden, if you forgot, you live next to La Mona and Aves, about 15-20 min of sail. It surprises me how much Sweden is scared of Poland (not Dutch), but we will defend our colony and we will aid our French brothers in arms.

Reveal hidden contents

...I like how you keep spinning it and calling us allies. classic Banished posting strategy.

news alert, we've not had an alliance for over a year. I understand it's hard to grasp the concept, but you don't have to be allies to have agreements. We'll have an official discussion and response with France within 24 hours.

Edited by Teutonic

19 minutes ago, Ferdinand de LaSalle said:

Sorry raspoutine, that you (from the famous NN-clan) will soon loose your food station (ganking and farming newbees). In some weeks than, it is over with the French Nation and you have to look for  another victim. (maybe the Swedish), hahahaha 

What can I say to you ... That you always have a train late or that you always reflect as well, but ...
I will put you a drawing

zone nn.jpg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Raspoutine said:

What can I say to you ... That you always have a train late or that you always reflect as well, but ...
I will put you a drawing

zone nn.jpg

L'extinction d'une espèce est peut-être une bonne chose non? Go cabal go!

1 hour ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Poland if they take Basse Terre will be removed from Basse Terre. Either by Swedes or Danes. Cannot have a foreign nation control such an important port. Even after talking to a few of the French clans and listening into their nation chatter. Majority do not care for them there either. Any agreement between whomever Poland discussed with never consulted all if France.

I certainly was shocked when I was told we were giving away the port for nothing. Not a fan of giving away one of the few county capitols we do still control in exchange for a "peace agreement" that we already pretty much had.

1 hour ago, Beeekonda said:

REDS are still in Russia

REDS arent a Zerg.  A Zerg has many unorganised players wich attack in numbers, without much of a bond between them.

Reds is big yes, but also highly organises and disciplined. How else woud Reds have been able build up the Nassau defense in less then 24h? Mostly at night? By having a defiend leadership and members willing to act and follow. Not zergish at all...

If you have the numbers and the discipline, you will have the carribean🐶

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Meraun said:

REDS arent a Zerg.  A Zerg has many unorganised players wich attack in numbers, without much of a bond between them.

Reds is big yes, but also highly organises and disciplined. How else woud Reds have been able build up the Nassau defense in less then 24h? Mostly at night? By having a defiend leadership and members willing to act and follow. Not zergish at all...

If you have the numbers and the discipline, you will have the carribean🐶

REDS and Russia is very much a zerg - But it's a consistent one.  Nothing wrong with strong nations, but don't lie to yourself that some of those players/clans that joined will be gone should they lose a few ports.

Having dealt with Banished over the years, he is anything but a consistent and reliable ally.  Don't do deals with him, he'll never live up to his part in them which is why he was not allowed to take Cap Francais.

36 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

After Prussian-Pirate war, ALOHA lived up to the deal with VCO until we stopped playing the game. That was several months, if not half a year. Anyone who made deals with ALOHA in past knows well that they keep their promises. Only their eternal enemies try to lock them in cage. redii was defeated by Prussia at least 3 times in PBs (Cap Francais & Port de Paix twice). Now it's obvious that Poland can't face half the server alone, as it does not compare to Prussia pre-release, but we will fight till the end and we will pay back all favours to our allies and friends.

Pitts? 

I just cant get it how you send your clan to screen for KoC vs BF and then be BFF with Reverse in TeamSpeak.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, History said:

I wish I was playing because today would be a nice day to smash the WO trash. OMG the salt I am missing today :( 

Hachi baby girl WO had nothing to do with bridgetown. It was outside our play window, dont worry took one port from US timezone brits and the dodge button was already smashed. Its understandable plus plenty of traders to sink in the gulf.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Msk said:

Hachi baby girl WO had nothing to do with bridgetown. It was outside our play window, dont worry took one port from US timezone brits and the dodge button was already smashed. Its understandable plus plenty of traders to sink in the gulf.

that doesn't mean I still wouldn't like to do some good old salty WO smashing.