Game-Labs Forum

Was there a patch - lure the enemy changed?

5 minutes ago, dragonsblade71uk said:

I just downloaded a patch i think. Can`t see any notes on it.

Was the Lure the Enemy changed?  

Before I could use it and they would walk up to us.  Now when I use it, they stop some way in front of us and have a look around. 

No, it was not changed, the problem you are mentioning may happen from time to time yet, please try to step back and try again after a while

Only reason I mentioned it is that in my 20 hours or so of gameplay this is the first time I have ever had that happen.

It is happening all the time now. I call and they stop a few feet away, and just look around. Then they just walk off after a while. Some won`t even come, after multiple calls. 

Edited by dragonsblade71uk
  • Like 1

I've run into this issue sometimes. I've been able to work around it by daisy-chaining them further with more wolf calls. But I have found some variances between behavior. Some refuse to check out the noise. I've actually had a few head off about 30-45 degrees off a straight line to me while checking. And after those, I had people walk right to me too.

Hopefully this is a purposefully reaction variety based on type of NPC (camp workers, guards, patrol, etc) and alert level. Having this type of variety can help keep clearing out a camp from becoming a slog of rinse and repeating the exact same strategy.