Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

15 hours ago, Hr FrosT said:

No. They're set like this in order to avoid 30 screeners that a little nation, such as Danmark-Norge, can't handle. 

Yep, a valid reason i think. Dont get why people get so upset about multi flips and no shows 😂 it’s part of the game just like ganks/being backstabbed and all the other 💩 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jorge said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Vaya, os ha molestado??? Perfecto ... 

No hombre no, si a esa hora estamos casi todos trabajando como buenos tiesos que somos. Me sorprende que haya dejado de molestaros a vosotros y os apuntéis a la fiesta. Pero me alegro, no volveremos a leer vuestros lloriqueos la próxima vez que no nos presentemos a una batalla por el motivo que sea

22 minutes ago, zaba said:

No hombre no, si a esa hora estamos casi todos trabajando como buenos tiesos que somos. Me sorprende que haya dejado de molestaros a vosotros y os apuntéis a la fiesta. Pero me alegro, no volveremos a leer vuestros lloriqueos la próxima vez que no nos presentemos a una batalla por el motivo que sea

🤣🤣 Ya...... Si al final el tiempo pone a cada uno en su sitio... 

Y vosotros seguireis llorando e intentando trampear todo lo que podais, como siempre... (Remedios....) 

Edited by Jorge

Since Spain has decided to join Sweden in the current coalition war, it is nice to see Spanish fleets being deployed else where than Spanish waters.

It is a positive evolution in general RvR. Thank you to those who made it possible/feasible.

Let's hope we'll see more territories being handed over to small (friendly) Factions, it's healthy for every one.

How about Danes getting some safe ports in the Gulf ?

How about France with new ports in important strategical map area ? 

These two Factions should certainly appreciate fresh air (waters) since they are slowly strangled in their home waters.

I guess it would improve the RvR since both Factions include a good bunch of active players, like it has happened to Spanish Faction.

Cheers

Frog

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

How about Danes getting some safe ports in the Gulf ?

Russia sharing one of their 4 55pts ports with one of their vassals? Yeah no I don't think that's gonna happen.

6 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Great to see Spain in RvR. Tho you chose the wrong side.

Danes have 2 safe ports. Thats enough. We don't need to be relocated. We are fine where we are. We get what we get by fighting over it. Plain and simple.

If this war eventually ends and content drops, we proberly find a small port(5700 BR), near a fp where we can have friendly Pb’s.

But for now think the game is at is best version, in the time I have played. Devs build in enough mechanic, so even a small nation like DK-NG can play and have fun. Time where we would worry over losing pop should is over.

I largely agree regarding the state of the game, although I think particularly for smaller nations, a mechanic to make RvR less time consuming would be beneficial. Like our war V GB just became a steam roll as not only could they not win in the port battles, but we set a new one every 24 hours.

I think the game needs a genuine review of the hostility setting mechanics. Russia and Sweden get by (although I know both sides of the fence get bored every now and again) but pretty much every other nation is not capable of the sort of RvR schedule that this game requires. Not sure it’s really healthy for a game to require you to have 50+ active people or no job in order to win. 

Edited by Liam790
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Liam790 said:

I largely agree regarding the state of the game, although I think particularly for smaller nations, a mechanic to make RvR less time consuming would be beneficial. Like our war V GB just became a steam roll as not only could they not win in the port battles, but we set a new one every 24 hours.

I think the game needs a genuine review of the hostility setting mechanics. Russia and Sweden get by (although I know both sides of the fence get bored every now and again) but pretty much every other nation is not capable of the sort of RvR schedule that this game requires. Not sure it’s really healthy for a game to require you to have 50+ active people or no job in order to win. 

hostility is just fine like it is. bigger nations- or better said bully-nations -  should live with get multiflipped as often as possible. they piss off the small ones, so let them be prepared for many port-battles. worst thing would be a payment to rise hostility!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Problem with to long CD on Pb’s with frontline mechanic is, we might end up with many nations locked out of RvR.

Right now RvR is in High gear. But doubt it will keep going like that. Ask me what should be done for small nations. Lets them have a safe place. Like be able to craft 40 point ships in capitol, and get all ressources. But on the other hand, then the Big nation can’t really win.

But so far the Big nations have showen restraint. You vs GB. The minut they stop fighting, you let them keep the most important ports. Russia vs Spain the same.

Think DK is bit different. We get hit by the Big hammer. But lets be honnest, we derserve it. No complaint there. 

Polish, not really sure why they haven’t been allowed a small spot.

Yeah that is also a bit frustrating in that at so many point in the last 2 year, nations have had to show restraint. The polish being one case (I know they have no ports currently) but I remember cases of stopping almost out of pitty due to their non RvR players and ensuring they keep at port. Same with GB recently. 

Some ability to “Win” without completely no ports someone would be beneficial. 

Like you said with GB, we stopped but there was nothing enforcing us to do so and Danes or example, we do that we do to give ourselves port buffers for future multiflips as we have no choice. But there are Danes who are punished severely and who shortly won’t be able to craft full stop. Some level of diplomacy/endgame mechanic would be very welcome. As at this point, short of bullying people out of the game there is little else nations can do. Which is kinda shit.  

4 minutes ago, Liam790 said:

Some level of diplomacy/endgame mechanic would be very welcome. As at this point, short of bullying people out of the game there is little else nations can do. Which is kinda shit.  

Price for San Juan? It's priceless you said? ...nevermind. We'll keep fighting! :D

6 minutes ago, Liam790 said:

Yeah that is also a bit frustrating in that at so many point in the last 2 year, nations have had to show restraint. The polish being one case (I know they have no ports currently) but I remember cases of stopping almost out of pitty due to their non RvR players and ensuring they keep at port. Same with GB recently. 

Some ability to “Win” without completely no ports someone would be beneficial. 

Like you said with GB, we stopped but there was nothing enforcing us to do so and Danes or example, we do that we do to give ourselves port buffers for future multiflips as we have no choice. But there are Danes who are punished severely and who shortly won’t be able to craft full stop. Some level of diplomacy/endgame mechanic would be very welcome. As at this point, short of bullying people out of the game there is little else nations can do. Which is kinda shit.  

stop shitting if you don´t like the shit! and shove your false pity up somewhere else :).

Edited by Genevieve Malfleurs

1 minute ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

stop shitting if you don´t like the shit! and shove your false pity up somewhere else :).

Well I was just giving a realistic assessment of RvR. Sweden will be fine, as probably will russia. It’s you guys that will suffer. I’m just acknowledging  that and saying maybe something needs to change. 

Not sure the hostility is nessassary