Game-Labs Forum
Celtiberofrog

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

4 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

cowards? - our ongoing conflict with the russians both defensive and offensive says otherwise - and btw our fights with them are fun and not filled with the hatred and toxicity you guys bring to the table - we don't fight them because we hate them - funny how there is (relatively) very little global or forum drama between the swedes and russians - danes are showing themselves to be drama queens 

We have, to my recollection, never been disrespectfull in battles with swedes and we hold no hatred towards them. It has in fact been explained repeatedly that we only fight whoever holds San Juan. It's quite a simple concept. One that even you should be able to understand. It requires no feelings, no thoughts and no malice. As to the designation of cowards: Well I play the game with as much respect to the enemy as the enemy shows me, and making a no-show for a PB is just disrespectfull and something we can all either agree is the norm in RvR, or atleast have the decency to apologize for. Alea Iacta Est, as the great Caesar said in Shakespeare.

I've written this before: BOCAR shows for the PBs BOCAR sets, regardless of numbers. We show respect to our fellow players. When we get screened out - well that's part of the game, but the screening part can't exactly claim that we didn't make an effort to show. 

As for the drama, I think DK/NG has been pretty consistent in its messages, play with respect for your fellow players and we show the same. Throw shit on our gametime, well we throw shit right back at you. 

And the timers have been admitted by numerous swedes now were put in place to avoid battles. Thus they are the tools of cowards.

1 minute ago, Je maintiendrai said:

Do people actually flip PBs and no show on purpose? 

yep ofc they do , tell your enemy where you will be , then go somewhere else

Posted (edited)

I mean, i understand you flip multiple ports to put up a smoke screen. That's a valid tactic right lol

Edited by Je maintiendrai

6 minutes ago, Je maintiendrai said:

Do people actually flip PBs and no show on purpose? 

Sweden does.. What's more the swedes we had in a screening battle at the settlement even admitted that it was a valid tactic.. and if u go through their posts in this thread they admit as such.. but as I've stated before: DK/NG doesn't care for ports, so we can play the same game.. exception is: we don't lose anything other than the time it takes to flip a port..

Let's see how long WO, CABAL, HRE and HAVOC want to sit in a port with nothing to do for 32 mins a day..

2 minutes ago, Je maintiendrai said:

if you show up to all its not, but if you pick one to focus on thats a smokescreen. 

It's a cowards tactic.

Posted (edited)

I can't believe it's still going. the amount of salt spitting is absolute nonsense now. time for folks to stfu and fight in battles.

I'd like to actually hear about the following wars:

Pirates vs US
GB vs Prussia
France vs US incursion

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

We have, to my recollection, never been disrespectfull in battles with swedes and we hold no hatred towards them. It has in fact been explained repeatedly that we only fight whoever holds San Juan. It's quite a simple concept. One that even you should be able to understand.

And the timers have been admitted by numerous swedes now were put in place to avoid battles. Thus they are the tools of cowards.

ok - since you seem to display the mental agility of a small sea mollusk perhaps putting it into pictures might help

the timers that are of interest to YOU are set for YOUR timeframe 

now STFU and produce less drama and more results

lars.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I can't believe it's still going. the amount of salt spitting is absolute nonsense now. time for folks to stfu and fight in battles.

I'd like to actually hear about the following wars:

Pirates vs US
GB vs Prussia
France vs US incursion

It's kinda hard to fight in battles when you guys don't have the balls to show up..

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

ok - since you seem to display the mental agility of a small sea mollusk perhaps putting it into pictures might help

lars.JPG

How did u make that map? Asking for a friend :)

EDIT: Oh and btw, we are retards you know.. so you can't really expect mental agility from us....

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

lars.JPG

i like that you got so mad you drew a diagram

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

You read your boss, right. He plan to move them to Nccc timers 

not surprised since all Lars does is bitch and whine about about sweden being cowards and hiding behind timers
the image shows that not to be true

if Lars wants to continue being a dick and telling lies and insulting swedes on a daily basis here on the forums, i wouldn't be surprised if sweden decides to be a dick in return and focus their attention where fun is to be had instead of drama 

a leader in my opinion works on ways to achieve the goals for their team, not on creating drama that might sabotage their goals

This complaining has gone on for far too long and hasn't done anything meaningful in the game. It's time for this to stop. I don't give a rat's ass about whatever is going on between Sweden and Denmark. Just fight your battles and keep it out of the forums.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Latron said:

This complaining has gone on for far too long and hasn't done anything meaningful in the game. It's time for this to stop. I don't give a rat's ass about whatever is going on between Sweden and Denmark. Just fight your battles and keep it out of the forums.

No spicy soup without salt! 😁

29 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

not surprised since all Lars does is bitch and whine about about sweden being cowards and hiding behind timers
the image shows that not to be true

if Lars wants to continue being a dick and telling lies and insulting swedes on a daily basis here on the forums, i wouldn't be surprised if sweden decides to be a dick in return and focus their attention where fun is to be had instead of drama 

a leader in my opinion works on ways to achieve the goals for their team, not on creating drama that might sabotage their goals

I've never claimed to be a leader, in fact I abhorr responsibility of any kind :)

23 minutes ago, Latron said:

Don't tell me you don't have the stomach for a nice little forum war?

Did we touch someone inappropriately?

32 minutes ago, Latron said:

my dear Latron: Forum War is really the only war in Naval Action,  all other action in game is really non existent.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rediii said:

thats quite long ago but yes. Atleast they were not in the organization discord up until they attacked key west etc

Yes, we were working together on flipping mutiple ports

or

Yes, they sailed from Tumbado to Sisal in 1st rates accidently in the same time frame?

Just for clarification please.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

response deleted - it's clear you're not interested in facts - just in shitting on swedes on forums - carry on

Whats worse, danes trolling swedes on the forum or you making a forum alt specifically to interact with them. Seems like you take all of this more seriously than you should.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1