Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, King of Crowns said:

man I guess it really does suck to not have a reliable US timezone fleet huh? 

Idk i dont bother playing when theres like 200 ppl online in the middle of the night. Oh yeah and 10pm-1am (3-6 timer EST) isn't US timezone, thats the i dont wanna risk a fight timezone aka WO timers.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Union for Santo Domingo  The day have come. "Enemy of my enemy is my friend" has never been more true than today. From all 7 top quality ports in Caribbean, Russian Empire held 5 of them

Why is everyone saying how bad and how things are not working. If every week in one place half of the server gathers and many large-scale and legendary battles take place. Is this not a sign that

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Just sad you chose to put Dodge timer on ports we want to fight over. Lets see if the other clans follow you, ore there stil is a clan left not affraid of a Pb in Sweden. Your port, so do as you please. Pretty sure we still will find our fun with our swedish friends.

Sticks and stones brother sticks and stones.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

man I guess it really does suck to not have a reliable US timezone fleet huh? 

Russia is currently 1:0 against timer dodging ports.  So far so good.  I would however like to point out that the Dutch used similar tactics and well....now most of them are Swedes.  It would appear that placing ones hopes in WO does not always work out in the end.  Eventually you'll get bored and those timers will change.  It always happens.  

Until then Russia must be satisfied with the pleasure of seeing timer whiners like CABAL and rediii use the very same tactics they whinged about on the forums of a few years.  Sometimes irony is just as good as wins.   

11 minutes ago, Je maintiendrai said:

They stacked hosti missions few days ago so we (Sweden) couldnt get in, but i'm not gonna bother finding tribunal posts tho lol. If you dont believe me thats fine

 

And I'm pretty sure HAVOC used stacked missions at Sisal to flip.  Stacked missions were deemed a non-offense, but accusing others of exploiting however is.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

And it is not wrong, admin allready ruled twice abouth stacking missions. It is ok game play. 

Nah, I wouldn't go so far and call it ok game play. 

@Ink said lately that it's not an illegal exploit, but still a problem that is under review. So expect that this "ok game play" will be removed sooner or later. 

 

Edited by Smoothie
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

Russia is currently 1:0 against timer dodging ports.  So far so good.  I would however like to point out that the Dutch used similar tactics and well....now most of them are Swedes.  It would appear that placing ones hopes in WO does not always work out in the end.  Eventually you'll get bored and those timers will change.  It always happens.  

Until then Russia must be satisfied with the pleasure of seeing timer whiners like CABAL and rediii use the very same tactics they whinged about on the forums of a few years.  Sometimes irony is just as good as wins.   

And I'm pretty sure HAVOC used stacked missions at Sisal to flip.  Stacked missions were deemed a non-offense, but accusing others of exploiting however is.  

You can attack these  timers ? Or does fighting KOC still make you brown sauce  your breeches ? As always you speak with forked tongue.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Potemkin said:

Idk i dont bother playing when theres like 200 ppl online in the middle of the night. Oh yeah and 10pm-1am (3-6 timer EST) isn't US timezone, thats the i dont wanna risk a fight timezone aka WO timers.

no that's at about 11pm central time. which is we have time to play and be online. and there is like 340 online during that timezone now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tac said:

You can attack these  timers ? Or does fighting KOC still make you brown sauce  your breeches ? As always you speak with forked tongue.

We could.  Will we?  Nah    let him get bored again.

Your recollection as usual is off.  I think you lose a bit of that memory everytime you swap nations.  I / VSC had no problem gearing up this weekend at Plymouth under assuption Klingy would be there.  He was not.  Same with Santa Marta (you didn't show then btw) either time.  We don't mind fighting WO, we just feel the best way to combat his eveningtime zergs is to simply not fight them.

 

Edited by Mouth of Sauron
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

We could.  Will we?  Nah    let him get bored again.

Your recollection as usual is off.  I think you lose a bit of that memory everytime you swap nations.  I / VSC had no problem gearing up this weekend at Plymouth under assuption Klingy would be there.  He was not.  Same with Santa Marta (you didn't show then btw) either time.  We don't mind fighting WO, we just feel the best way to combat his eveningtime zergs is to simply not fight them.

 

So basically your scared to fight WO again so you will hide away under your rock and hope the bogey man fades away,how about your recollection of one of the major whiners for one global server with global timers i was more than happy with the EU server but noo and now you have global timers your crying about it.

it's your fear of WO which is tangible on the forum as well as in game,the scars are still deep.

Edited by Tac
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Tac said:

So basically your scared to fight WO again so you will hide away under your rock and hope the bogey man fades away,how about your recollection of one of the major whiners for one global server with global timers i was more than happy with the EU server but noo and now you have global timers your crying about it.

it's your fear of WO is tangible on the forum as well as in game,the scars are still deep.

I’m not upset over the timers.  I just find EU players such as yourself who were staunchly against timers and dodging in particular now benefiting and boasting about them the ultimate irony.  CABAL has always been in the forefront of hypocrisy tho.  
 

Klingy and his 3-6 dodge is nothing new to us and we didn’t bother with them 3 years ago....we’re not going to bother with them now.  As Cuzn above posted, by situating himself in one of the few nations that could actually fight his timers he will fade into nothing as he did down in Dutchy land and blame the lack of rivals... blah blah.  We’re quite happy to let him flip empty ports until his crew gets tired of the bot grinding.  This rock you claim I hide behind is a bit curious.  Must not be good for cover as I just saw you twice in 2 days.  Both times you were running.  
 

I’m perfectly fine filling in whatever battles Russia needs myself or VSC in.  My dick and truck size is large enough to where my fragile ego is not upset by VSC not having ports all over the map.  The same cannot be said of WO.  They consistently have double our numbers and typically align or create themselves an evening time Zerg to fight our 6 or 7 guys.  We don’t recruit and actively discourage US tz players in Russia from joining us.  If dear Klingon Crowns wants to work his way around to our 2 ports, we’ll be glad to fight him there.  

See you in battle bud!

Edited by Mouth of Sauron
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

good to see your still playing the only part of this game your good at. #forkedtounge

I didn't have to grind bots for my content.  Anywho....   grats on the port.  You earned it.

Night sweet prince.

Edited by Mouth of Sauron
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone nowadays complains about "nightflips" but is too cheap to pay for timers while proclaiming ports are not important.

But hey at least something to complain about on forums. A day without complaining isn't a good day.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

This danish thing.. It's intriguing but i can't quite make sense of it.

1. Danes want SJ and decide to fight Sweden because Sweden currently holds SJ. #WeHavePrinciplesGoddamit
2. But at the same time, Danes don't want Ports as you are free of the burden of defending them and can use free cities and DLC ships instead. #Freedom4tw
3. So because you multiflip Sweden together with the russians, Sweden hits back to shorten their frontline and take some ports as buffer - and it's not like you need them anyway (see point 2). #WinWinRight?
4. This cause a Danish outrage, as the evil swedes are clubbing seals (GB/Danes) instead of fighting the Russians! (Nota Bene: As an animal lover, i find this hugely offensive against seals, but fine, it's for another topic.) #AnimalRightsNow
5. So we set night timers on ports vs the danes so we can fight the Russians on our primetime instead (Cabo, plymouth, Buena Vista etc),. Danes are again upset that swedes are cowards for not fighting them and giving Russians all the content! Do swedes suffer from #ClubbingSealophobia !?

I have to admit I find the reasoning a bit incoherent.#MeaCulpa Lars, my dear friend, you have been awfully quiet recently (averaging just 4-5 posts an hour recently, are you ok?) Perhaps you can clarify? 🙂

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

You'd think kingy would be more concerned with attaining at least a 6th grade level education so he doesn't come across as a completely incoherent retard every time he types a sentence.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

You'd think kingy would be more concerned with attaining at least a 6th grade level education so he doesn't come across as a completely incoherent retard every time he types a sentence.

Oh, but I'm merely here for the pure entertainment value. If anyone seeks to further their education... well, as the famous line goes...  "This is not the forum you are looking for." 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

Oh, but I'm merely here for the pure entertainment value. If anyone seeks to further their education... well, as the famous line goes...  "This is not the forum you are looking for." 

? I think we posted at the same time, that wasn't aimed at you or your post if thats whats happening here

Edited by Potemkin
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Hope that helped you. I doubt it tho. I learned by experience Sweden only care abouth there truth. Live by do as we say, and not ss we do.

No it didn't, but more because I cant decipher exactly what you are trying to say, than having any issue with your version of events. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...