Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

53 minutes ago, Mrgoldstein said:

Ah who cares we all know the devs just released this game, so they can slowly abandon it, they have no idea what to do with this game.

"Patch notes?? Figure it out won your own"  worst game company ever

And This land is my land discussions will be moved to steam forums also has a good reason. NA folks can talk here all night long and can be much easier ignored by Devs. Or this forum will complete shut down at some point. And TLIML customers won't see all the negativity and Dev's sheer incompetence here. Huzzah!

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Meraun said:

i dont know aht Christendom is thinking. This move is soo stupid and unnessecary.. It kill PvP for VC0 and russians.  well he has never been the brightest light.

I guess they will just show Devs how crap and broken the whole game is when the playerbase will be back again at 300 or below. Smart move. If Devs care, who knows.

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, Koveras said:

but any1 saying that the port bonus' isn't screwing with balance isn't able to do simple math

Oh, please do this math for me.

Yes, ports can influence the balance, but it doesn't matter now. Only 3 nations have 45 point ports, and their main problem is not ships, but that they can't fill a 25 1st rate PB with competent players.

3 hours ago, Da Hool said:

I guess they will just show Devs how crap and broken the whole game is when the playerbase will be back again at 300 or below.

Someone wrote that Christendom's goal is to break the game. This is a move into this direction.

3 hours ago, Da Hool said:

Smart move.

Sure, just like Cameron did a smart move with Brexit. The smartest fckng move ever on his part.

It's a shame this game and entire nations are pretty much directed and ruined by the whims and tantrums of a handful of players who take this game too seriously and have far too much free time. 

Player base will soon be reduced to those handful of players and their alts in no time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LegoLarry said:

Decline of RvR isn't only down to Russian population, or port bonuses.

The way Frontlines RvR is structured has made it all about area Capital ports and little else. 

In my humble opinion it would have been better if say half of a regions ports needed to be taken first to attack the region capital, bringing in lower BR port battles for the linked towns that smaller clans could maybe contest. 

At the moment is a capital to capital game for large BR fleets,  the system has effectively taken all smaller linked ports out of RvR in my opinion.

Yeah, that woud make seens. a couple of Small Battles before the BIG final 25k BR fight. i hope the devs see this as well

2 hours ago, Koveras said:

U can't blame a single clan or individual for a broken game. The problem is that RvR is broken, and there's no incentive in NOT being part of the zerg. 

The game is not broken. I'm tired of ppl saying it is. The game runs. The ships stay afloat. The ships move. The cannon fire. You can make clans. Clans can battle clans. Clans can take ports from enemy clans. Clans can hunt individual clans all they want, etc, etc, etc. Just because a game is not designed how ppl want does not mean it is broken. If it were the case then fek all games cuz not a single game has features I want and don't operate how I want, so fine fek all games, they're all broken and pieces of shat....every game is trash.

The incentive is to NOT be part of the zerg just because you can't handle sinking sometimes. The incentive is to not jump the bandwagon, The incentive is to maintain course and fight against retard zergs. #HODLTYT

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Koveras said:

A game with fewer than 1k logging in (including alts) on the war-server is both broken and dead. Some of us are just too stupid to realize or too invested emotionally in the game to care.

So why again are you hanging around here and try to make us all misarbel?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Koveras said:

A game with fewer than 1k logging in (including alts) on the war-server is both broken and dead. Some of us are just too stupid to realize or too invested emotionally in the game to care.

If the game is broken, then it is on your end. The game runs great on my shitty old laptop. try formatting and reinstalling your OS. It runs just great for everyone else.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, that topic was meant to tell what's going on in RvR since great wipe.

It was mostly meant to draw attention of newcomers that would realize the consequences of their acts within a WAR server theater.

Please keep your inputs for RvR sake, we need content, anger & revenge !!

Could Pirates become more agressive and unpredictible ? We need caracters like LV that would kick the ant nest !!

Some clan leaders should become wilder and act like durty old captains.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 2:05 PM, Kloothommel said:

You know that every time you mention @Lord Vicious a puppy dies, right?

When I first started NA I was puzzled when discovering the LV caracter and his effect on the community.

After all these years of low content in war server, most players might realize now that LV was acting "bad" for the advantage of the whole server.

Great pity not to see more of this type of players now a day.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

When I first started NA I was puzzled when discovering the LV caracter and his effect on the community.

After all these years of low content in war server, most players might realize now that LV was acting "bad" for the advantage of the whole server.

Great pity not to see more of this type of players now a day.

I agree 100%. The status quo needs to be wrecked every once in a while to keep rvr fresh. A punk clan like SORRY is needed from time to time.

• 5 months later...

A NEW COALITION WAR COULD BREAK OUT !

After several months of warmup since the Wipe,

we, NA followers, can observe the energy of a new player-base, it blows rebellion winds.

How interesting it is to see several factions joining the same war against a despotic bully Faccion.

Which Faction between Rusia or Sweden should today be called despotic bully Faccion ?  

How good it is to see Ports being offered by these 2 main antagonist to other Factions.

Is a big clash going to happen between these 2 powers ?

The Rusian Faccion looks to be a long project outcome, a group of several clans, quite independant yet so unified for their Faction.

The Swedish Faction has suddenly gained a huge RvR pulse since the arrival of new fleets in their docks. How do they work together ? or is it mostly a one player pulse ? has the Faccion got the will to sustain a long conflict ? Is the Swedish player-base rediiii for it ? 

Will smaller Factions join that global conflict ?  Who are they joining ? such a large scale conflict will produce many opportunities to own new regions.

For very long time we did not see GB Faction in such situation as today. GB, with its central position, has become a war-ground. Who will GB trust to join ? Could GB remain neutral ? 

Please give your point of view and spread your propaganda,

Would be much appreciated, Thx.

• Like 1

It's not exactly a new development.

The two largest nations don't have the balls to lock horns and such prefers to beat on the smaller factions who, seeing they can't fend for themselves, turn to the "opposing" power. I think Spain and GB can agree that very little assistance is really that forthcoming when the PB fleets do show up.

On 8/4/2019 at 1:38 AM, Meraun said:

i dont know waht Christendom is thinking. This move is soo stupid and unnessecary.. It kill PvP for VC0 and russians.

We need some of the Major Clans to leave Russia. But the damn Portbonussystem makes it a lot less Likely..

and this comment didn't age well.  Wonder where this dope went to.... sure didn't stick around very long.