Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

5 minutes ago, rediii said:

The amount of people not wanting war and battles on this warserver is still disgusting

ports arent unique anymore

@Reverse If you guys want to come by with the same sort of fleets every weekend that is awesome. Would love a fight. Hopefully when I am not working. Sweden though only has three regions and cannot afford to lose any. Hence, the time change is placed where majority of the RvR clans player base is available. So again, love to see BF coming down for big PvP battles.

5 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

Sure, but why not put the timer immediately at a time where Sweden can defend?

We can defend then. We do have a good size US and AUS timezone player base now with TRAP. Otherwise we wouldn't set that time knowing our neighbors have a large US timezone presence.

Edited by Davos Seasworth

17 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

You didn't read me correct. Why did you change the timer to 02-05 only after @Captain Reverse attacked? Why was the timer outside of Sweden primetime before?

They changed it to the time it was most likely to be defended, as the timers are intended for

Edited by H982 FKL

11 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

You didn't read me correct. Why did you change the timer to 02-05 only after @Captain Reverse attacked? Why was the timer outside of Sweden primetime before?

Have to ask PURG3 about that really. Both EU and US/Aus timezones player bases in Sweden are about even. Although recently majority of the RvR players in Sweden are more in the US/Aus timezone. It was not much of the second attack by BF that brought the time to that frame anyways. Been a major discussion point in our app chats for this week and decided on one a few hours before BF attacked Puerta Plata Sunday.

4 minutes ago, Koveras said:

I'd like to see that 'good size' of US and AUS tz players.. I'd wager we're talking no more than 10-14 players and half of those can't even crew a first rate.. What have we learned from timer-dodging? - Well one thing for sure... PURG3 is a bunch of cowards and by affiliation so is the rest of Sweden.

The sad truth is for almost all of this game’s history a nation or clan that could consistently get 10-14 players to sail and fight together during US/AUS timezone is pretty rare. Our numbers are just different during that time.

Can not the Russians just destroy one nation after another? Target the production harbours first. The whining here in the thread is not nice anymore. Russia will only receive proper resistance when it pushes everyone against the wall. At the moment, people seem to be more concerned with pointing fingers at other people. Just destroy them and then we will see what comes from the people who always have such strong words on the subject of PvP/RvR on their lips.

If people run away then that's a solution too.

Edited by Georg Fromm

16 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

Up until a couple months ago 10-14 players was all that was needed for most PBs, including shallows.  Now....not so much.  

It is a pity too. A lot of those PB with smaller BR were enjoyable. Now it is just 1st rates galore and it is pretty dull to watch those battles. 

21 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

Up until a couple months ago 10-14 players was all that was needed for most PBs, including shallows.  Now....not so much.  

Yep. And sailing with smaller groups, imo, is most fun. 

One of the better parts of the low BR ports was that on defense a small clan could defend if they were good. No need to screen. No need to organize 25 1st rates. Just 10-15 guys could undock and join the pb to defend their home. Some ports were strategically important based on low BR in great locations.

Rio seco comes to mind as it was a Prussian port that other nations constantly tried to take but the prussian PB team was small yet strong.

@Koveras You clearly didn't get lasts carfting & server stats from qw569, but maybe you just posted here to tell the world how good you are ^^  I don't think you alone would have pushed Dk far without the presence of Havok, no offense.

Most of our pvp / rvr players have created or joined NN under russia flag long time ago, GFR joined pirates recently, this leave us with some pve clans having one to 3 max active "pvp-accepting" players, and ATR as a 3 men pvp clan refusing RvR ^^. 

Edited by Baptiste Gallouédec
  • Like 2

Here i agree for sure, i have no answer for why we could have trouble aligning 25 players for a pb right now, what i can tell is that it's not about economy. Historical RvR clans & players having rerolling in other nations is no secret, WO is dutch, EDR is no more/mostly NN ..

Also i know we are not the only ones of all the 11 nations in that situation, so that's not specific to France.

And the br for pbs is not helping, RvR sux right now that's all..

NN are probably here simply trying to make a point.

Edited by Baptiste Gallouédec
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Koveras said:

So France should never be attacked in RvR just because France lacks the will to protect itself?

And yes, HAVOC is an integral part of the defence of Denmark-Norway, but that doesn't change the facts: Player by player there's the same potential in France, IF the players wish it.

The last time France was attacked in RvR in the Antilles it brought out the default server police to defend their innocence,it seems the server police are easily corrupted.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tac said:

The last time France was attacked in RvR in the Antilles it brought out the default server police to defend their innocence,it seems the server police are easily corrupted.

"If you're good at something never do it for free"

If someone is policing the server, they are doing it to meet an agenda. You want the police to save you? Give them a good reason to. 

• Like 1