Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

21 hours ago, Immersive Ganking said:

After VCO decided not to show up for the defence of Remedios rumor is they now chickened out of the Nuevitas PB and made a deal with WO which allows them to save their scalps from any further rvr engagements with WO for the time being.

8 hours ago, Flinch said:

Whats funny about Nuevitas is that the Dutch would've had an impossible time sailing the Old Bahama Channel without getting screened out. Then they would have to win one of the most difficult ports in the game in a PB if they didn't get screened. VCO was so worried despite all this they decided to peace out.

Actually the wind was blowing directly into the port for the battle, which would have made it extremely difficult to defend.  Also the pirate screening fleet consisted of nothing heavier than wasas (and not many of those), thus making a stack of 25 1st rates more or less immune from screening if the PB fleet didn't come out to tag you.  Could have been a possibility.  Nuevitas is a tough port to take, but the wind can also make it a very difficult port to defend.  

Also I heard it was decided that since the other pirate crafting port was taken the day before and the risk of pirates losing a 2nd one in 2 days was deemed not worth the hassle.  

The clan that started this drama lost it's crafting port and will probably lose some more before all is said and done.  They also had their clan bank "looted" (by whom is still a mystery...), their fearless leader jumped ship and hartz is having a mental breakdown somewhere.   Drama over for now

Edited by Severus Snape

6 hours ago, Liberalism said:

Why Dutch didn't defend Port-au-Prince from WTF? Was a nice no-show.

You might want to check the map, it's not a PIrate port any more.  Maybe we wanted to switch clans, maybe we wanted a better fight, maybe a lot of things.   You will never know since your not Dutch.  Maybe keep out of others business and worry about your own nation.   Actually loosing a few ports around that area would be good for AI farming.  

10 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

Actually the wind was blowing directly into the port for the battle, which would have made it extremely difficult to defend.  Also the pirate screening fleet consisted of nothing heavier than wasas (and not many of those), thus making a stack of 25 1st rates more or less immune from screening if the PB fleet didn't come out to tag you.  Could have been a possibility.  Nuevitas is a tough port to take, but the wind can also make it a very difficult port to defend.  

Also I heard it was decided that since the other pirate crafting port was taken the day before and the risk of pirates losing a 2nd one in 2 days was deemed not worth the hassle.  

The clan that started this drama lost it's crafting port and will probably lose some more before all is said and done.  They also had their clan bank "looted" (by whom is still a mystery...), their fearless leader jumped ship and hartz is having a mental breakdown somewhere.   Drama over for now

That port has always been a bitch to defend or take.    The wind can kill either team specially once it starts turning it could  change the whole match big time.  

Last time Hartz split like this it was like 2 weeks and I think he went on drill or something and came back, so I expect him to be back soon and his typical RAGING ROID self.  I kinda feel for the guys left, as it's was not a surprised that Raz runs off to another nation as soon as the heat gets hot, just like he did in Russia, US, GB, France and now Pirates.   I do give VCO credit they do stick to a nation for a good while and not jump when shit hits the fan.

15 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

You might want to check the map, it's not a PIrate port any more.  Maybe we wanted to switch clans, maybe we wanted a better fight, maybe a lot of things.   You will never know since your not Dutch.  Maybe keep out of others business and worry about your own nation.   Actually loosing a few ports around that area would be good for AI farming.  

That port has always been a bitch to defend or take.    The wind can kill either team specially once it starts turning it could  change the whole match big time.  

Last time Hartz split like this it was like 2 weeks and I think he went on drill or something and came back, so I expect him to be back soon and his typical RAGING ROID self.  I kinda feel for the guys left, as it's was not a surprised that Raz runs off to another nation as soon as the heat gets hot, just like he did in Russia, US, GB, France and now Pirates.   I do give VCO credit they do stick to a nation for a good while and not jump when shit hits the fan.

Pirates and other non-zerg nations are really in untenable positions with this new front lines system.  Freeports within 15-20min sails from their capitals and crafting hubs.  Ability to pull missions from those freetowns despite having no actual connecting points to that nation.  Weird shit like the Santa Marta pull.  At least with the smaller BR ports the port battle itself was the equalizer.  Now....not so much.  RVR is honestly so F'd up right now it's amazing that we still consistent numbers above 1000 players daily.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

Pirates and other non-zerg nations are really in untenable positions with this new front lines system.  Freeports within 15-20min sails from their capitals and crafting hubs.  Ability to pull missions from those freetowns despite having no actual connecting points to that nation.  Weird shit like the Santa Marta pull.  At least with the smaller BR ports the port battle itself was the equalizer.  Now....not so much.  RVR is honestly so F'd up right now it's amazing that we still consistent numbers above 1000 players daily.  

Port BR's being lowered would at least mitigate the problem. Ah well. Guess they're busy with that red Indian game thing.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Port BR's being lowered would at least mitigate the problem. Ah well. Guess they're busy with that red Indian game thing.

They have basically ignored everything in tribunal for 2 weeks. So probably.

1 minute ago, Mrgoldstein said:

That indian game is a different development team as far as i know

Not sure as Ink is quite active with TLIML and he was also very active with NA.

5 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

Without words

20190729114849_1.thumb.jpg.0fba291bc724d62a323b98b0023b07d4.jpg

Want to work toghter on the night timer ports😁 let's see if sweden and all nation can defend with their night timers😆

Edited by North

26 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

np, i see Oranjestad have norm timer.

The situation is that we did not want to capture not one of the cities. Just fight for the fight. And it's strange, you know about it :)

It is nice to know - because we were not told that you just wanted a fight.

maybe if we knew that beforehand we could have solved this differently.

2 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

we came there yesterday on 13x 3rates. If we come with whole nation, I think they will delete the game)))

IMHO

You do not need the help of the nation. Your clan have one of the biggest online (almost the same as Sverige).

And very strange read about 13 players from 53 online ;)

Edited by qw569

10 minutes ago, qw569 said:

And very strange read about 13 players from 53 online ;)

Тогда скажите нам пожалуйста, сколько ТОЧНО нас было в 21:00 по МСК вчера, возле Шведов. Может не правильно посчитались :)

3 minutes ago, Yettie said:

Тогда скажите нам пожалуйста, сколько ТОЧНО нас было в 21:00 по МСК вчера, возле Шведов. Может не правильно посчитались :)

Посмеешь оспорить? :D

8 minutes ago, rediii said:

The amount of people not wanting war and battles on this warserver is still disgusting

Maybe a cease fire deal to battle the night timers that people use to avoid battles?