Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

8 hours ago, H982 FKL said:

Humiliation by the Pirates? Pirates did sod all, the Russians saved the Pirates at Baracoa, PaP was deliberately undefended so that they can provide us with elite NPCs in the area to farm the special cannons (thanks for that by the way). And as far as I can tell, Reverse has been at every major Russian engagement so where you got this idea about a Reddi/Reverse alliance is a mystery. And after the collapse of UWS and their leadership following the great warehouse heist of 2019, I imagine you guys should be careful about throwing stones in glass houses ;)

Why dont the Dutch, the Swedes and the French concentrate on the Russians and let the Pirates deal with the US and the Spanish. We all know that the Brits are care bears have have already mostly quit the game!

4 minutes ago, HoneyBaddger said:

Why dont the Dutch, the Swedes and the French concentrate on the Russians and let the Pirates deal with the US and the Spanish. We all know that the Brits are care bears have have already mostly quit the game!

Pirates screened for the russians first, they started the hostilities ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

RIP UWS 2017-2019

Killed by a burglar

UWS is still in the pirate nation but I have been told that the scrubs are gone. They are getting assistance in every way to get mats back to them so that they can defend themselves. They are not dead.

17 minutes ago, HoneyBaddger said:

death to pirates! ;)

11 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

Fake news - dutch jumped pirate hostility missions on the US coast as the first "shots" of the war.  

We made it perfectly clear that we would defend rio hostility and don’t forget that black started setting hostility at pap before we responded up on the east coast. Their hostility mission was the first real rvr action. Before that it was king/hartz/radius global pvp extravaganza.

4 hours ago, troody said:

what war? u mean the no-show at yesterdays leogane PB? great war....

Rumour has it that the Pirates gave the Russians the night off thinking that the port would be undefended. They were only half right, we had no intention of defending the port (MAOR NPC!!!!) but we did show up to sink pirates, who sadly went back into port when they saw ships on the horizon.

1dtbvf.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:08 AM, Zoky said:

What happened to all the drama? Was reverse-redii alliance smashed one too many times by reds? What about dutch? Will they survive humiliation by the pirates? Will they attack french again? What about spanish and us? Did they learn how to pass tutorial and will they finally progress to 1st rates? I know that swedes are all about BORK! so no need for them to post anything :) and poland can into space!

you know a lot about sweden😵

Maybe I should ask u about domestic politics and foreign affairs bevore I log in this evening😎

49 minutes ago, HamBlower said:
On 7/23/2019 at 10:08 AM, Zoky said:

you know a lot about sweden😵

Maybe I should ask u about domestic politics and foreign affairs bevore I log in this evening😎

on domestic front forecast is BORK! and as for war against heathens its BORK!

2 hours ago, Msk said:

We made it perfectly clear that we would defend rio hostility and don’t forget that black started setting hostility at pap before we responded up on the east coast. Their hostility mission was the first real rvr action. Before that it was king/hartz/radius global pvp extravaganza.

Technically you were jumping missions the night before also.  If we’re being accurate.  🙂

18 hours ago, Liberalism said:

shame you didn't show up to defend Port-au-Prince :) Catch some more emojis from me, they are free: 👋💋👢

If it was undefended then it was undefended for a reason.

8 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

After VCO decided not to show up for the defence of Remedios rumor is they now chickened out of the Nuevitas PB and made a deal with WO which allows them to save their scalps from any further rvr engagements with WO for the time being.

"chickened out"  Yeah we are all so terrified of pixels on the horizon.   

Meanwhile what of the Tour de France much more concerning than Nuevitas and pixels.  Best tour in years and now mayhem what a shame. We'll never know who was really strongest,  maybe they should of made Stage 20 a Time Trial.   

13 hours ago, Immersive Ganking said:

After VCO decided not to show up for the defence of Remedios rumor is they now chickened out of the Nuevitas PB and made a deal with WO which allows them to save their scalps from any further rvr engagements with WO for the time being.

Well, it's a bit too early to kill the server I suppose. If Nuevitas fell then the pirates would have been toast. There are always alternatives to war.

Edited by HoneyBaddger

Whats funny about Nuevitas is that the Dutch would've had an impossible time sailing the Old Bahama Channel without getting screened out. Then they would have to win one of the most difficult ports in the game in a PB if they didn't get screened. VCO was so worried despite all this they decided to peace out.

13 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

Why Dutch didn't defend Port-au-Prince from WTF? Was a nice no-show.

How is that remotely related.