Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

Hey all,

Back to RVR history:

Would you think that today most of Factions include 1rst rate fleets ?

Rusia, Dinmark, GB, Dutch have made it, what level are the other factions ?

A few weeks more and there will be respectable fleets in every Faction, I guess.

Please post here propaganda glorious pictures of your war fleets in OW,

Deterrence is part of RVR, no ? 

• Like 1

What happened to all the drama? Was reverse-redii alliance smashed one too many times by reds? What about dutch? Will they survive humiliation by the pirates? Will they attack french again? What about spanish and us? Did they learn how to pass tutorial and will they finally progress to 1st rates? I know that swedes are all about BORK! so no need for them to post anything :) and poland can into space!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zoky said:

What happened to all the drama? Was reverse-redii alliance smashed one too many times by reds? What about dutch? Will they survive humiliation by the pirates? Will they attack french again? What about spanish and us? Did they learn how to pass tutorial and will they finally progress to 1st rates? I know that swedes are all about BORK! so no need for them to post anything :) and poland can into space!

Humiliation by the Pirates? Pirates did sod all, the Russians saved the Pirates at Baracoa, PaP was deliberately undefended so that they can provide us with elite NPCs in the area to farm the special cannons (thanks for that by the way). And as far as I can tell, Reverse has been at every major Russian engagement so where you got this idea about a Reddi/Reverse alliance is a mystery. And after the collapse of UWS and their leadership following the great warehouse heist of 2019, I imagine you guys should be careful about throwing stones in glass houses ;)

Edited by H982 FKL
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

And as far as I can tell, Reverse has been at every major Russian engagement so where you got this idea about a Reddi/Reverse alliance is a mystery.

Reverse didn't fight Danes in Santo-Domingo and Ponce

5 minutes ago, Malcolm3 said:

Reverse didn't fight Danes in Santo-Domingo and Ponce

Maybe not in the port battle, but he was definitely there, I know because I made sure he sank while he sacrificed another Wasa and Christian to try and save himself ;)

17 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

Maybe not in the port battle, but he was definitely there, I know because I made sure he sank while he sacrificed another Wasa and Christian to try and save himself ;)

BF showedd up after the Screening Battle and after the PB. They came to get PvP, not to defend Ponce

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

Cry? I see only some noob that sink when ganking :) Funny to lose ship when attacking wtih 5x more BR :lol: But yes, you like banning and censorship, your country has a long history of this. Come attack Poland as you try to scare us all the time, what's stopping you? You already destroyed Prussia, have some fun destroying other nations and the game :) Come destroy Poland, Sweden, Great Britain, Denmark. I am waiting! 🧸🧸🧸

sorry, this pic better
11__89_650x410.jpg

Edited by Captain Reverse

3 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

Cry? I see only some noob that sink when ganking :) Funny to lose ship when attacking wtih 5x more BR :lol: But yes, you like banning and censorship, your country has a long history of this. Come attack Poland as you try to scare us all the time, what's stopping you? You already destroyed Prussia, have some fun destroying other nations and the game :) Come destroy Poland, Sweden, Great Britain, Denmark. I am waiting! 

How would a one-on-one end?
I bet 500 dubs on the privateer……     ;-)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zoky said:

If you want some swedish meatballs, you know who to call.

22 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

Cry? I see only some noob that sink when ganking :) Funny to lose ship when attacking wtih 5x more BR :lol: But yes, you like banning and censorship, your country has a long history of this. Come attack Poland as you try to scare us all the time, what's stopping you? You already destroyed Prussia, have some fun destroying other nations and the game :) Come destroy Poland, Sweden, Great Britain, Denmark. I am waiting! 🧸🧸🧸

Thanks for leaving us Dutch out of it, :P

4 hours ago, Liberalism said:

It's scientifically proven that the amount of emojis in your post is directly proportional to the amount of butthurt you have.

Banished=Very butthurt.