Game-Labs Forum
Celtiberofrog

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

4 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

They dont care about BF, they're after REDS and REDS alone. Notice no one has directly accused BF of doing anything wrong, its either "russian nation" or REDS. Even Carl LickinTurds backed right down when gringo69 called him out, even though it was BF that shitwrecked their nation, we're the meanies because we screened one battle lmao. Just more forum posturing from HAVOC.

What did you even think you would get there at bluefields after destroying the whole british fleet? and why did reds attack brangmans first and not bluefields? You guys just want to get closer to the british craftingport

17 minutes ago, rediii said:

What did you even think you would get there at bluefields after destroying the whole british fleet? and why did reds attack brangmans first and not bluefields? You guys just want to get closer to the british craftingport

So if anyone takes a port anywhere on the map now with frontline mechanics will they get accused of "just trying to get closer to the enemy crafting port"? I was under the impression that those were the only brit ports we could get to after they swapped timers on the other side of the frontline to 05-08. But dont let common sense get in the way, gotta nourish the growing carebear coalition :D

The funniest part about that whole affair to me at least, is that we wanted to grind salamanca, one of if not the easiest port to defend on the map and a whole lot of fun to try to attack. The brits, in their infinite  wisdom, only redirected the axis of attack away from the easiest port they had to defend using cheesy ass timers.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

This whole thread and NA situation just shows and proves how bad current RvR is. Before, the huge baddie move was one-porting nation. Now, just take the main craft-base... 60% of the nations be like: please, no touchy my base. The remaining nations are Russia, Dutch, Denmark and Pirates. 

Edited by Liberalism
  • Like 3

Why is everyone saying how bad and how things are not working. If every week in one place half of the server gathers and many large-scale and legendary battles take place.

Is this not a sign that everything works very well. Yes, there are nuances and obvious shortcomings and huge drawbacks.

But guys, we get what we came to this game for.
Maybe everyone will cease to fight on the forum and go to fight in the sea? Although the war on the forum, the life and activity of the forum is also a good sign.

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

They dont care about BF, they're after REDS and REDS alone. Notice no one has directly accused BF of doing anything wrong, its either "russian nation" or REDS. Even Carl LickinTurds backed right down when gringo69 called him out, even though it was BF that shitwrecked their nation, we're the meanies because we screened one battle lmao. Just more forum posturing from HAVOC.

#efcnac

5 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

How can we replace them when we hardly have the time to safely transport our resources to craft? We can easily do the same to Danmark at all hours of the day but were not pricks.

Our thanks to HAVOC for giving us the breathing space recently. Hence, why we actually answered their plea to help screen for them yesterday. 

We can either help HAVOC's operations like many of us want to do, but if Danmark continues with the constant PvP through majority of the days we will not. It makes no sense for a nation to help another who is being overly aggressive towards them.

Does this mean I won't have to leave CS to sink swedes? - It is a PvP server you know.

2 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

Why is everyone saying how bad and how things are not working. If every week in one place half of the server gathers and many large-scale and legendary battles take place.

Is this not a sign that everything works very well. Yes, there are nuances and obvious shortcomings and huge drawbacks.

But guys, we get what we came to this game for.
Maybe everyone will cease to fight on the forum and go to fight in the sea? Although the war on the forum, the life and activity of the forum is also a good sign.

Go capture all main bases of other nations if you believe everything is good. Go capture Truxillo, San Juan, Bridgetown, Baracoa, Nuevitas, Maracaibo and come back say that everything is good and nice. I will try to believe then.

1 minute ago, Liberalism said:

Go capture all main bases of other nations if you believe everything is good. Go capture Truxillo, San Juan, Bridgetown, Baracoa, Nuevitas, Maracaibo and come back say that everything is good and nice. I will try to believe then.

After that we have only 600 players left. 

Just now, troody said:

whats that? :D

I have two warnings on the forums i cant say it :), whats efcnac?

1 minute ago, Potemkin said:

I have two warnings on the forums i cant say it :), whats efcnac?

its a famous quote from my beloved @Graf Bernadotte just as a hashtag :)     its what he said REDS is and HAVOC isnt :D

u could write me via pm :)

Edited by troody

1 hour ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Gentlemen,

Since the last wipe, war server has got a better population rate, it is rather steady around 1000 players by European evenings.

This is quite positive and should offer better RVR perspectives.

Now it's just a matter of balancing the repartition of main active clans in different Factions   8))

No game will succeed if it is dependent on players to balance it. Mechanics balance the game and make it competitive and fun for everyone. The current game is not competitive due to port bonus' and the ability of the dedicated players to close off the casuals, because of mods being OP effectively making a 'I-win' situation against casuals and RvR is just shitty let's be honest. If a port that a nation has invested heavily in gets capped by another nation it's effectively going to make players leave the game, we all know it, we've all seen it before, we all know it'll happen again at some point and then the pop numbers will plummeth once more.

For a sake of reference - you all keep a ss of this msg and when the development happens as I have foretold I want 1 endymion permit so I can get a ship out of port!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, El Patron said:

your new alliance is 60% or 70% of the server pop.

now you play in the largest nation under 4 different flags

you write here in the forum that you dont like to play in a big nation! that's very funny

You know as well as everyone reading this forum that numbers in total matters very little. Russia has atleast half of the entire servers RvR population, if not more, and that's what matters.

4 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

that without problems. I create content for myself. Tomorrow I will capture the half of the map, and the day after tomorrow I will rent all the cities and change the nation. And I will continue to make myself content. I will go for a weak nation, agree on an alliance with someone.
I play this game, besides everything, because they give me free rein here. And I myself am the master of all my decisions

• Like 6

1 minute ago, troody said:

its a famous quote from my beloved @Graf Bernadotte just as a hashtag :)     its what he said REDS is and HAVOC isnt :D

u could write me via pm :)

Lol, knowing thats a graf quote means mine is in poor taste and wholly uncalled for. Just forget about it haha

8 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

I play this game, besides everything, because they give me free rein here. And I myself am the master of all my decisions

Gaming ( not only NA ) in a nutshell. Wow... 🍻

11 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

that without problems. I create content for myself. Tomorrow I will capture the half of the map, and the day after tomorrow I will rent all the cities and change the nation. And I will continue to make myself content. I will go for a weak nation, agree on an alliance with someone.

But you said that BF will not leave Russia, because problem with DLC for everyone to change nation and you have your new home in New Orleans, you put a lot of effort to build this home :) 

I will wait to see you do all of that. Capture half the map and change nation, will be very interesting to see.

1 minute ago, Liberalism said:

But you said that BF will not leave Russia, because problem with DLC for everyone to change nation and you have your new home in New Orleans, you put a lot of effort to build this home :)

I will wait to see you do all of that. Capture half the map and change nation, will be very interesting to see.

we moved from pirates to dead Denmark. We moved from Denmark to dead Russia. And all these nations with our presence became pretty weighty nations on the political map.
So there is no need to wait, we have repeatedly demonstrated this.
And players like Redi and the Havok clan also demonstrated this more than once.
Since we play for fun. And we get it.

everything has its time.
And if you look boldly and very arrogantly, everyone understands that with the desire of the BF, tomorrow only a couple of clans will remain in Russian Empire.

• Like 2

1 change per year is not that much really :) And HAVOC usually leave nation when they achieve their goal. Dutch, Russia, GB, Denmark, all in one year? Goals achieved, leaving nation when it becomes strong and safe. 

What is BF goal in Russia? Isn't Russia now the strongest nation in the game? I think comparing BF to HAVOC is very bad example.

On the side note, Denmark wasn't dead with RDNN, RUS, LG, BF and many other clans playing there. Pirates were only very weak when they got one-ported and it was Lord Vicious who "recovered" the nation. Russia wasn't dead either, they had REDS, RUS and BETEP as major clans and many smaller. They had many wars and difficult times, but you can't call them dead nation.

Edited by Liberalism

There is literally No way to recover now if you loose the main ports because 1st rates are waaaaaaay to easy to obtain and the 3rd and 4th rates have again No place in RVR, i dont expect the russians to try to defend their minor ports because i dont expect them to have those invested in, and they cant beat a full l'oceans/santisima fleet with only lightly built Victorys because thickness/repair meta. 

The battle for Santo Domingo is a first class example of how ALOT of the players expected the rvr to be after they redid the BR from something balanced to something again totally broken and unhealthy for the game. I could live with it if the line ships were more equal and the 2nd rates and 1st rates were as rare as LGV Refit, but not this, this is just laughable and depressing

• Like 1

Just now, Liberalism said:

Isn't Russia now the strongest nation in the game? I think comparing BF to HAVOC is very bad example.

I did not compare. I just stated a fact

Just now, Liberalism said:

What is BF goal in Russia?

Play for Fun like always.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rediii said:

as far as i know, beeing just a grunt. we switch there because the brits switch all PB Timers and killed RvR in Salamanca.

1 minute ago, Wyy said:

There is literally No way to recover now if you loose the main ports because 1st rates are waaaaaaay to easy to obtain

Tell that to GB or literally everyone else who has a 1st rate fleet ... losing a fleet means 25 *9000 dubs and 25*30 combat medals.... Is that realy that easy? GB still didn't recover from the defeat 1 week ago. Also don't forget the special wood you have to farm again ...

But yea, in portbattles you bring the heaviest stuff you have atm to make sure you win. 10k BR ports have more space for 3rd rates and are a nice way to kill off some enemy 1sts but atm not many defended them

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

Play for Fun like always.

so now your goal is achieved, yes, no? You said you have fun in Russia, what is your next goal?