Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Celtiberofrog

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Recommended Posts

Guest
31 minutes ago, Carl von Lichtenfels said:

The Problem ist all those non Russians just hiding behind BF's and russian Players Strenght, REDS alone could never get shit done alone - better join Zerg. 

And yes Prussia is dead, nice argument that they are not after 80% of Players left cause they have some Ports on the Map.

Reds and rus was the first clans in the russian nation. Stop talking shit.

Bf and reds are not playing together. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, El Patron said:

Reds and rus was the first clans in the russian nation. Stop talking shit.

Bf and reds are not playing together. 

 

Yes and BF did not craft ships in Vera Cruz either and REDS wasnt at Penzacola all phantoms.

We all know that you could never take on BF even if you wanted to so you stay in the same Nation and benefit.

Edited by Carl von Lichtenfels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Admiral Howe of Gibraltar said:

Вы один из тех идиотов. Ваша нация уничтожила Пруссию.

do not attribute the laurels BF to all the nations we warned, we said, we did not listen, this is a natural result.
I remind Prussian pussies about 1 thing - remember what you wrote in combat chats? where are you all now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gentlemen,

Since the last wipe, war server has got a better population rate, it is rather steady around 1000 players by European evenings.

This is quite positive and should offer better RVR perspectives.

Now it's just a matter of balancing the repartition of main active clans in different Factions   8))

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Gentlemen,

Since the last wipe, war server has got a better population rate, it is rather steady around 1000 players by European evenings.

This is quite positive and should offer better RVR perspectives.

Now it's just a matter of balancing the repartition of main active clans in different Factions   8))

No chance to balance it out since there is no reason for REDS or BF to move nation after they already set up shipyards, upgraded their ports etc.

Russia will stay as big and competitive as 3 nations combined (probably rather 4)

Edited by rediii
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, rediii said:

No chance to balance it out since there is no reason for REDS or BF to move nation after they already set up shipyards, upgraded their ports etc.

Russia will stay as big and competitive as 3 nations combined (probably rather 4)

your new alliance is 60% or 70% of the server pop.

now you play in the largest nation under 4 different flags

you write here in the forum that you dont like to play in a big nation! that's very funny

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Gringo69rus said:

do not attribute the laurels BF to all the nations we warned, we said, we did not listen, this is a natural result.
I remind Prussian pussies about 1 thing - remember what you wrote in combat chats? where are you all now?

Kids that post this shit naturally left nation after the first lost battle, they are called EAGLE now in denmark :)

Edited by Carl von Lichtenfels
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
8 minutes ago, Carl von Lichtenfels said:

Kids that post this shit naturally left nation after the first lost battle, they are called EAGLE now in denmark :)

I heard that the prussian Destroyer is Cid 

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, El Patron said:

your new alliance is 60% or 70% of the server pop.

now you play in the largest nation under 4 different flags

you write here in the forum that you dont like to play in a big nation! that's very funny

I dont care about server pop. What matters is active RvR players and then that "alliance" isn't bigger than russia. It's smaller with smaller ships in general and their ability to work together is rather limited since we can't join eachothers portbattles while russia can. Even if we would have 2 fleets of 1st rates combined we couldn't efficiently play with them because they are too spread out.

However this will end, russia has the advantage no matter what some people say here that don't have a clue about NA 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, rediii said:

I dont care about server pop. What matters is active RvR players and then that "alliance" isn't bigger than russia. It's smaller with smaller ships in general and their ability to work together is rather limited since we can't join eachothers portbattles while russia can. Even if we would have 2 fleets of 1st rates combined we couldn't efficiently play with them because they are too spread out.

However this will end, russia has the advantage no matter what some people say here that don't have a clue about NA 

We have the same.  Bf and reds are not playing together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, El Patron said:

We have the same.  Bf and reds are not playing together.

They will since BF doesn't want russia to lose vera cruz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rediii said:

They will since BF doesn't want russia to lose vera cruz

So..... your goal is to take our crafting port....good to know

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, rediii said:

 They will since BF doesn't want russia to lose vera cruz

Bf is crafting in Orleans 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, El Patron said:

Bf is crafting in Orleans 

I know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

So..... your goal is to take our crafting port....good to know

Everyone has his goal in the game

For russia its destroying GB

Edited by rediii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, El Patron said:

Bf is crafting in Orleans 

They dont care about BF, they're after REDS and REDS alone. Notice no one has directly accused BF of doing anything wrong, its either "russian nation" or REDS. Even Carl LickinTurds backed right down when gringo69 called him out, even though it was BF that shitwrecked their nation, we're the meanies because we screened one battle lmao. Just more forum posturing from HAVOC.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

They dont care about BF, they're after REDS and REDS alone. Notice no one has directly accused BF of doing anything wrong, its either "russian nation" or REDS. Even Carl LickinTurds backed right down when gringo69 called him out, even though it was BF that shitwrecked their nation, we're the meanies because we screened one battle lmao. Just more forum posturing from HAVOC.

What did you even think you would get there at bluefields after destroying the whole british fleet? and why did reds attack brangmans first and not bluefields? You guys just want to get closer to the british craftingport

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, rediii said:

What did you even think you would get there at bluefields after destroying the whole british fleet? and why did reds attack brangmans first and not bluefields? You guys just want to get closer to the british craftingport

So if anyone takes a port anywhere on the map now with frontline mechanics will they get accused of "just trying to get closer to the enemy crafting port"? I was under the impression that those were the only brit ports we could get to after they swapped timers on the other side of the frontline to 05-08. But dont let common sense get in the way, gotta nourish the growing carebear coalition :D

The funniest part about that whole affair to me at least, is that we wanted to grind salamanca, one of if not the easiest port to defend on the map and a whole lot of fun to try to attack. The brits, in their infinite  wisdom, only redirected the axis of attack away from the easiest port they had to defend using cheesy ass timers.

Edited by Potemkin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is everyone saying how bad and how things are not working. If every week in one place half of the server gathers and many large-scale and legendary battles take place.

Is this not a sign that everything works very well. Yes, there are nuances and obvious shortcomings and huge drawbacks.

But guys, we get what we came to this game for.
Maybe everyone will cease to fight on the forum and go to fight in the sea? Although the war on the forum, the life and activity of the forum is also a good sign.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

They dont care about BF, they're after REDS and REDS alone. Notice no one has directly accused BF of doing anything wrong, its either "russian nation" or REDS. Even Carl LickinTurds backed right down when gringo69 called him out, even though it was BF that shitwrecked their nation, we're the meanies because we screened one battle lmao. Just more forum posturing from HAVOC.

#efcnac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, Liberalism said:

Go capture all main bases of other nations if you believe everything is good. Go capture Truxillo, San Juan, Bridgetown, Baracoa, Nuevitas, Maracaibo and come back say that everything is good and nice. I will try to believe then.

After that we have only 600 players left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, troody said:

whats that? :D

I have two warnings on the forums i cant say it :), whats efcnac?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...