Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

20 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

They dont care about BF, they're after REDS and REDS alone. Notice no one has directly accused BF of doing anything wrong, its either "russian nation" or REDS. Even Carl LickinTurds backed right down when gringo69 called him out, even though it was BF that shitwrecked their nation, we're the meanies because we screened one battle lmao. Just more forum posturing from HAVOC.

#efcnac

1 minute ago, Liberalism said:

Go capture all main bases of other nations if you believe everything is good. Go capture Truxillo, San Juan, Bridgetown, Baracoa, Nuevitas, Maracaibo and come back say that everything is good and nice. I will try to believe then.

After that we have only 600 players left. 

4 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

Go capture all main bases of other nations if you believe everything is good. Go capture Truxillo, San Juan, Bridgetown, Baracoa, Nuevitas, Maracaibo and come back say that everything is good and nice. I will try to believe then.

that without problems. I create content for myself. Tomorrow I will capture the half of the map, and the day after tomorrow I will rent all the cities and change the nation. And I will continue to make myself content. I will go for a weak nation, agree on an alliance with someone.
I play this game, besides everything, because they give me free rein here. And I myself am the master of all my decisions

• Like 6

1 minute ago, troody said:

its a famous quote from my beloved @Graf Bernadotte just as a hashtag :)     its what he said REDS is and HAVOC isnt :D

u could write me via pm :)

Lol, knowing thats a graf quote means mine is in poor taste and wholly uncalled for. Just forget about it haha

8 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

I play this game, besides everything, because they give me free rein here. And I myself am the master of all my decisions

Gaming ( not only NA ) in a nutshell. Wow... 🍻

1 minute ago, Liberalism said:

But you said that BF will not leave Russia, because problem with DLC for everyone to change nation and you have your new home in New Orleans, you put a lot of effort to build this home :)

I will wait to see you do all of that. Capture half the map and change nation, will be very interesting to see.

we moved from pirates to dead Denmark. We moved from Denmark to dead Russia. And all these nations with our presence became pretty weighty nations on the political map.
So there is no need to wait, we have repeatedly demonstrated this.
And players like Redi and the Havok clan also demonstrated this more than once.
Since we play for fun. And we get it.

everything has its time.
And if you look boldly and very arrogantly, everyone understands that with the desire of the BF, tomorrow only a couple of clans will remain in Russian Empire.

• Like 2

There is literally No way to recover now if you loose the main ports because 1st rates are waaaaaaay to easy to obtain and the 3rd and 4th rates have again No place in RVR, i dont expect the russians to try to defend their minor ports because i dont expect them to have those invested in, and they cant beat a full l'oceans/santisima fleet with only lightly built Victorys because thickness/repair meta. 

The battle for Santo Domingo is a first class example of how ALOT of the players expected the rvr to be after they redid the BR from something balanced to something again totally broken and unhealthy for the game. I could live with it if the line ships were more equal and the 2nd rates and 1st rates were as rare as LGV Refit, but not this, this is just laughable and depressing

1 hour ago, rediii said:

What did you even think you would get there at bluefields after destroying the whole british fleet? and why did reds attack brangmans first and not bluefields? You guys just want to get closer to the british craftingport

as far as i know, beeing just a grunt. we switch there because the brits switch all PB Timers and killed RvR in Salamanca.

The BR of the ports a few months ago was way better. Almost every port was slightly different and you had to change your ship line up to try and be as efficent with the BR you had.

Its worse that frontline capitals are 20k or 25k ports which shield the smaller ports from PBs.

In fact I dont think I have seen a real battle over a port that wasnt a capital.

1 minute ago, Flinch said:

The BR of the ports a few months ago was way better. Almost every port was slightly different and you had to change your ship line up to try and be as efficent with the BR you had.

Its worse that frontline capitals are 20k or 25k ports which shield the smaller ports from PBs.

In fact I dont think I have seen a real battle over a port that wasnt a capital.

There has only been 1 that i have seen and it was dutcu vs gb.

It is player mentality to say "main port lost, leave the county." And i don't know if anyone should blame them. 

13 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

so now your goal is achieved, yes, no? You said you have fun in Russia, what is your next goal?

They will bring their kind of "fun" to the weak nations instead of attacking the other power nation VP. Russian carebears.

25 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

The real reason was the rest of the nation not willing to help. "Better not to lose our precious ships than help our friendly clan in same nation and defend their port. Our main bases are safe in Belize & Truxillo" - GB mindset.

I am also aware of that too.

1 hour ago, Captain Reverse said:

we moved from pirates to dead Denmark. We moved from Denmark to dead Russia. And all these nations with our presence became pretty weighty nations on the political map.
So there is no need to wait, we have repeatedly demonstrated this.
And players like Redi and the Havok clan also demonstrated this more than once.
Since we play for fun. And we get it.

everything has its time.
And if you look boldly and very arrogantly, everyone understands that with the desire of the BF, tomorrow only a couple of clans will remain in Russian Empire.

And exactly that is why I probably enjoy fighting you guys by far the most on this server when it comes to great battles.

Not saying I did not enjoy fighting most other nations/clans, but most fights turn into a snowball for or against you pretty quickly.

• Like 8

that is for cheap chatters:

https://gph.is/1gWrwpy

----

I miss our bf / havoc regular fights, it was not so much about ego but fun and friendly banters. Loosing 10 first rate per day on each side. Good times.

We kind of built nice relation on fighting each other.

Edited by RKY

3 minutes ago, RKY said:

We kind of built nice relation on fighting each other.

Once Russia is more balanced, we could return to this :)

Right now I have a feeling it would be very one-sided - more like a random screening contest, than a good fight of well organized fleets.

5 minutes ago, vazco said:

Once Russia is more balanced, we could return to this :)

Right now I have a feeling it would be very one-sided - more like a random screening contest, than a good fight of well organized fleets.

that was only addressed to reverse and bf. there are no good relation possible with the rest of russia, mostly due to personalities.

Edited by RKY
  • Like 1

@Anolytic is very good at hidinig behind word definitions and playing dumb , getting hung up on how the mechanics are supposed to work pretending he does stuff by accident or unintentoally it seems

"Reds don't want belize/brangman's/trux" wow so someone actually FORCED you to go and attack brangman's bluefields heh? i'm so sorry 

"Although we're starting to wonder if Brits are making crafting upgrades in every port just so that they can complain about us attacking their crafting hubs whichever port we attack" You're such a great liar aren't you? britain upgrading every port ?? seriously?? we've only upgraded 1.5 so far as a nation (if you ignore the 1-2 small clans that went and upgraded ports in the middle of nowhere on like lvl 1). Our only ports of interest for crafting is congrios-black river triangle from the whole map .. there are other 20 ports to attack so stop spreading BS to make your propaganda look like facts

As a matter of fact we had our own spy tell us AND someone from another nation came to us (on the same day) saying that russia (mainly reds) are planning to take the entire west coast all the way down to cartagena. I'm sure you'll say that's not so and you have no idea about it. Who's willing to bet that he'll say that ?

We have also in our possesion a mail from a big russian clan saying , and i quiote, "Our next victims will be Prussians we will attack Matina at Friday 15:00 ST" 

If you in fact didn't want to take any of those ports WHY did you put your best possible effort into it? bringing a full fleet of 1st rates with your best captains against someone who you KNOW doesn't even have half your strength? All this BS about you wanting content stop hiding behind it nobody's bying it . If you want content come for someone with similar strength. Not force them to use cheap mechanics (like suicide screening) out of desperation

You always pretend to be just etc but we all remember how you guys used to hide loged off to get into PBs around belize a year ago or so and when the 30min timer was introduced you were hiding in a battle with an alt .. so much for honor ofcourse that never happened :)

Edited by John Sheppard
  • Like 5