Game-Labs Forum
Celtiberofrog

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

8 hours ago, Rune said:

with higher br clans can work together with other clans to fill out the numbers they lack but with lower br there is no way to make more content for players, and you can say screening is content and to some degree your would be right, but its still not fun being that player that never get to join a port battle just because there is no room for him in site of it.    

It's higher BR port battles that exclude players.  Those are typically fought by the same players that are always at the top of the NA food chain.  There is usually room in lower BR port battles for players that don't normally get to take part in the large ones, since smaller clans can set up those battles and manage who gets into them. 

• Like 3

Shame to Brits, who dodge RVR with night times on this weekend.

Salamanca and Belize has a timer at 5 o clock in the morning after maintanace today

Edited by Poryv

37 minutes ago, Poryv said:

Shame to Brits, who dodge RVR with night times on this weekend.

Salamanca and Belize has a timer at 5 o clock in the morning after maintanace today

On monday is 11-14

Use timers to avoid a Pb ore using the largest screening fleet in Naval history is both basicly a tactic to avoid a Pb.

timers is a two edge Sword, because if it get flipped, and you yourself can’t bee there, Well you are screwed.

Using massiv Screening fleet, will ofc give some battles, but is a sure way to avoid a PB.

So both have the same goal avoid a Pb.

Edited by Routan

2 hours ago, Routan said:

Use timers to avoid a Pb ore using the largest screening fleet in Naval history is both basicly a tactic to avoid a Pb.

timers is a two edge Sword, because if it get flipped, any you yourself can’t bee there, Well you are screwed.

Using massiv Screening fleet, will ofc give some battles, but is a sure way to avoid a PB.

So both have the same goal avoid a Pb.

nope its not at all the same when you get screened out you still get a fight out of it. there should be cool down on how often you can change them   

13 minutes ago, Rune said:

nope its not at all the same when you get screened out you still get a fight out of it. there should be cool down on how often you can change them   

Ofc it is not the the same. Neither do I say soe. It is two different tactic, but with the same end goal. Avoid a Pb. 

Ore you disagree on the goal is the same?

But if your idea is to have PB. Timer change could have a longer cooldown. But what I dont understand is if you think pb’s is the end goal, why not surgest something like this.

A pb can only creat a screening fleet of max 80% of the Pb, both Pb fleet and screening fleet will be placed in a seperate instanse away from the server. Will balance the game and proberbly give more Pb’s.

Edited by Routan

There are multiple ports out there, don't feel that you just have to concern yourself with British ones. There are a plethora of Dutch ones close to your proximity also :P

6 minutes ago, Lord Hood said:

There are multiple ports out there, don't feel that you just have to concern yourself with British ones. There are a plethora of Dutch ones close to your proximity also :P

But they don’t want any other ports. They just feel it is not fair against them, that ppl move timers, so it don’t fit with there gameplay.

Just not fair.

5 hours ago, Routan said:

But they don’t want any other ports. They just feel it is not fair against them, that ppl move timers, so it don’t fit with there gameplay.

Just not fair.

I bet some of them are the backers and stoc kowners so they get to change the game to their like. In before timers removed again. :P

Honestly im just waitign that we are one ported again. Or Trux is farm fest. Oh joy so much fun game mechanics. ^^

Edited by James Thomson

The Union for Santo Domingo 

The day have come.
"Enemy of my enemy is my friend" has never been more true than today.
From all 7 top quality ports in Caribbean, Russian Empire held 5 of them - until today.
Those who days ago were shooting each other, now combined their power - only for today.
Despite the itching feel to shoot different direction, they forgot their differences - only for today.

And that's today, when Denmark, Sweden and Holland worked together to remove Russians from Hispaniola

50 Danish Ships, 40 Swedish and another 40 from Dutch. Even some Prussian ships were noticed in the area, and few British captains - despite their own Port Battles.
Almost 150 captains, just to fight the biggest nation of all - Russian Empire.

Swedish flotilla engaged main screening fleet of Russian Empire:
iKcu2SDPRZqyN9tm69Rk1w.png?width=1305&he

Danish screeners took care of the other group:
?width=1202&height=677

Few others scrambled on hunting down single ships, which result in taking over at least 2 Russian artisan ships:

unknown.png

unknown.png

All this allowed, what couldn't be achieved before - Danish Royal Fleet finally reached the city of Santo Domingo, and had a shot at taking it over.
The battle was absolute massacre - Danish came clean, without a single ship lost in the Port Battle.

7Ufr9Q9pSvOmDJjsGxPOWA.png

After all:

Russian Empire lost almost 40 ships, at least 4 of them beeing captured.
Amongst them, 10 were the 1st rated Ships of the Line, and another 9 were 2nd rate.

The results are still not final, as many smaller battles could have been missed in the chaos that emerged in southern Hispaniola.

One thing is sure - Russian is no longer in posession of any capital on Hispaniola Island.
And they can be defeated if all nations works together the greater evil.

The price of that success will be lost port of Bluefields.

But coalition of nation is going to fight Russian Empire there, and everywhere else.

Until balance is restored in the Caribbean.

Edited by OjK
  • Like 18

7 minutes ago, OjK said:

Danish Royal Fleet finally reached the city of Santo Domingo, and had a shot at taking it over.

Norwegian fleet

REDS Screens vs British Screens in the  Bluefields PB

4b64dd9c2e525824ee138c176595009e.jpg

Well its about time they formed the antilles carebear alliance...again.... plus GB and prussia. Hopefully now we can have some fun without the rejects complaining about evil russian empire zerg, unbeatable numbers, its not fair, yadda yadda

Edited by Potemkin

5 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Well its about time they formed the antilles carebear alliance...again.... plus GB and prussia. Hopefully now we can have some fun without the rejects complaining about evil russian empire zerg, unbeatable numbers, its not fair, yadda yadda

I am more concerned that some clans don´t know when the right moment to stop winning has arrived. Smashing the most important ports will surely lead to a heavy loss of players.

Well, the high perfomers can cannibalize themselves after that then. This great game mustn´t die! I hope this to be the baseline expectation of all of us. Best wishes, Gene

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

I am more concerned that some clans don´t know when the right moment to stop winning has arrived. Smashing the most important ports will surely lead to a heavy loss of players.

Well, the high perfomers can cannibalize themselves after that then. This great game mustn´t die! I hope this to be the baseline expectation of all of us. Best wishes, Gene

Hear King of Clowns, his and his clan' winning condition is to make everyone quit the game :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

This event won't become a regular thing. Sweden will still fight against the other nations we helped today. Almost immediately after it ended we had Danish ships camping our capital again. The Danes owe us a favor now, but this is certainly not an alliance.

• Like 1

talking about the end of russia comes a bit early especially because it is much much harder to organize 4 different nations with probably 20 important clans than 1 nation with 2-3 clans fielding the same numbers ...

Just realized that new player who looking for a bit challenge in game have dilema: join Russia or Commonwealth - hmm both are impossible they said😂

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Latron said:

This event won't become a regular thing. Sweden will still fight against the other nations we helped today. Almost immediately after it ended we had Danish ships camping our capital again. The Danes owe us a favor now, but this is certainly not an alliance.

I think we all know how this is going to end, we're basically repeating past history with the same people in new places. Tbh im stoked, even if russia gets rolled eventually in rvr, we'll have more fun along the way than the rest of the server. I mean i could be wrong, someone in the antilles could start rvr between vp/swedes/danes but i seriously doubt thats going to happen.

Edited by Potemkin

8 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

I think we all know how this is going to end, we're basically repeating past history with the same people in new places. Tbh im stoked, even if russia gets rolled eventually in rvr, we'll have more fun along the way than the rest of the server. I mean i could be wrong, someone in the antilles could start rvr between vp/swedes/danes but i seriously doubt thats going to happen.

it would happen if REDS+NN would be in poland/france/spain/US but right now russia is stronger as 2 of the biggest nations combined which is sad for the game

• Like 4