Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

1 minute ago, rediii said:

image.thumb.png.c14edd54a355369cee6fe39c958204b8.png

Date is beginning of the war. We probably blocked you at Gre Decontestualized of course. And receiving the screenshot from the Crux Azra guy is not a good idea... since he doesn't know the context and hence can't explain you.

Some were discussing about letting the russians take the front for us so you couldn't take trux without fighting them. It DOESN'T have anything to do with the humiliating peace offers.

If you had the date of that, you would know that. We were probably at Brangmans those days. 

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

Screenshots can be posted by anyone once they are public in a discord channel. I have no 2nd forumaccount

Then they're fake. If you don't think you should give up Pasaje, they're from someone that couldn't decide to give up Pasaje. Hence that guy should shut up :)
Fair Winds

4 minutes ago, rediii said:

The peace offers in the end were:

brewers + st nic

Able to attack everyone except sweden or with coordinated multiflips

get brewers back if everything worked out

How is that humiliating lol

You forget: Spain, dutch, pirates, etc.

Also Saint Nic couldn't be included because King Rook rejected it in the first place. Not BASTD involvement there

Edited by Hr FrosT

10 minutes ago, rediii said:

Thats wrong

image.thumb.png.2be02b73bc6d738bd93d49872da7e626.png

Please tell me that you're not so stupid that u think any1 would willingly give u a stepping stone towards their 55p port?

Considering your trackrecord u can't really expect any1 to give in to those demands. That's the problem with your track record - no one in their right mind can trust u.

42 minutes ago, rediii said:

Noone told spain to do it. :) Actually when we got knowledge of it we told them its not a good idea.

But you only believe russian propaganda anyway

You mean it was coincedence they flipped Sisal together with you? Damn russian propaganda...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rediii said:

pls take a shower

You're not the boss of me! And the odour? - that's that musky deodorant: "Sailors respite"

4 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Funny 'cuz it was actually a couple of WO guys who sunk me that told me they weren't in at Cabo Rojo.

Another funny thing: Only the ports the russians has access to in Swedens core areas got nighttimers.

Another funny fact: Sweden are cowards.

Another funny fact: Sweden goes ballistic when ppl flip their ports but for some reason doesn't see anything wrong in multiflipping a danish-norwegian nation with less than a tenth the playernumbers than Sweden, but goes all out insane when DK/NG multiflips the swedes and gets screened out.

Sweden as a nation has been weighed in, and they lack their balls... Could someone please find them for them? I'm sure they're down in Plymouth somewhere...

Because some WO guys weren't in the Cabo Rojo port battle doesn't mean that NO WO guys were in the Battle (why do i even have to explain logic that even a 3rd grader would comprehend?)

what's funny is trying to get you understand simple basic concepts

another funny thing is that if the only swedish ports that russia has access to in swedish core areas were night timers how come we just had a battle with russians during the day at Ponce? - or would you not consider Ponce a significant pot on Puerto Rico?

cowards? - our ongoing conflict with the russians both defensive and offensive says otherwise - and btw our fights with them are fun and not filled with the hatred and toxicity you guys bring to the table - we don't fight them because we hate them - funny how there is (relatively) very little global or forum drama between the swedes and russians - danes are showing themselves to be drama queens 

we never went ballistic - in fact we went out of our way to explain why we were taking the danish ports as buffers

ty for spitting out your inner dummy into the public arena on a daily basis and allowing me to correct it with fact rather than hatred

Edited by The Rear End of Sauron

3 hours ago, Batnavo said:

You know witch ports we want, they are not "PLENTY"....

more stupidity on display for all to see - two of the ports you attacked yesterday, Pasaje and Fajardo are stepping stone ports to San Juan and the timers were very clearly set at times that work for you 

look at the map and look at the port timers for sweden and the overwhelming majority are in time windows convenenient for you - enough with acting the ignorant drama queen morons please - ty!

3 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

lmao that's right, use the cowards option :)

I always knew you had zero desire to play NA, but just a desire to dominate and cow those who bend their knee. You're a rank bastard nothing more and I'll enjoy keeping the swedes from becoming anything other than a nuissance in the game. I for one can live with what I am, you however? There's a reason why you took SJ with you when you left DK/NG and there's a reason why you beat on those weaker than you rather than going for core russian ports. You're a disgrace to the game, the timeperiod and every value that was held in high regard in the age of sails.

just lol 

4 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

cowards? - our ongoing conflict with the russians both defensive and offensive says otherwise - and btw our fights with them are fun and not filled with the hatred and toxicity you guys bring to the table - we don't fight them because we hate them - funny how there is (relatively) very little global or forum drama between the swedes and russians - danes are showing themselves to be drama queens 

We have, to my recollection, never been disrespectfull in battles with swedes and we hold no hatred towards them. It has in fact been explained repeatedly that we only fight whoever holds San Juan. It's quite a simple concept. One that even you should be able to understand. It requires no feelings, no thoughts and no malice. As to the designation of cowards: Well I play the game with as much respect to the enemy as the enemy shows me, and making a no-show for a PB is just disrespectfull and something we can all either agree is the norm in RvR, or atleast have the decency to apologize for. Alea Iacta Est, as the great Caesar said in Shakespeare.

I've written this before: BOCAR shows for the PBs BOCAR sets, regardless of numbers. We show respect to our fellow players. When we get screened out - well that's part of the game, but the screening part can't exactly claim that we didn't make an effort to show. 

As for the drama, I think DK/NG has been pretty consistent in its messages, play with respect for your fellow players and we show the same. Throw shit on our gametime, well we throw shit right back at you. 

And the timers have been admitted by numerous swedes now were put in place to avoid battles. Thus they are the tools of cowards.

6 minutes ago, Je maintiendrai said:

Do people actually flip PBs and no show on purpose? 

Sweden does.. What's more the swedes we had in a screening battle at the settlement even admitted that it was a valid tactic.. and if u go through their posts in this thread they admit as such.. but as I've stated before: DK/NG doesn't care for ports, so we can play the same game.. exception is: we don't lose anything other than the time it takes to flip a port..

Let's see how long WO, CABAL, HRE and HAVOC want to sit in a port with nothing to do for 32 mins a day..

2 minutes ago, Je maintiendrai said:

if you show up to all its not, but if you pick one to focus on thats a smokescreen. 

It's a cowards tactic.

I can't believe it's still going. the amount of salt spitting is absolute nonsense now. time for folks to stfu and fight in battles.

I'd like to actually hear about the following wars:

Pirates vs US
GB vs Prussia
France vs US incursion

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

We have, to my recollection, never been disrespectfull in battles with swedes and we hold no hatred towards them. It has in fact been explained repeatedly that we only fight whoever holds San Juan. It's quite a simple concept. One that even you should be able to understand.

And the timers have been admitted by numerous swedes now were put in place to avoid battles. Thus they are the tools of cowards.

ok - since you seem to display the mental agility of a small sea mollusk perhaps putting it into pictures might help

the timers that are of interest to YOU are set for YOUR timeframe 

now STFU and produce less drama and more results

lars.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I can't believe it's still going. the amount of salt spitting is absolute nonsense now. time for folks to stfu and fight in battles.

I'd like to actually hear about the following wars:

Pirates vs US
GB vs Prussia
France vs US incursion

It's kinda hard to fight in battles when you guys don't have the balls to show up..

17 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

ok - since you seem to display the mental agility of a small sea mollusk perhaps putting it into pictures might help

the timers that are of interest to YOU are set for YOUR timeframe 

now STFU and produce less drama and more results

lars.JPG

How did u make that map? Asking for a friend :)

EDIT: Oh and btw, we are retards you know.. so you can't really expect mental agility from us....

Edited by Guest